The undisputed King of Genge is set to fly out of Nairobi later this week for a weekend performance in Dubai.
We see hot videos daily and this show,s us how our industry is rising. Most of our clubs play mostly
She was brought up in Norway but still she knows her roots. She always sing positive stuff about Kenya and do collabos with Kenyan artist. She`s the latest Kenyan who has done a big collabo with Mohombi and the song is 'hula hoop'and its rocking.
Stella Mwangi aka STL is the name and she`s coming back to Kenya for a period of three months. She`s expected to arrive in 12th February this year.Her mission is to record new songs with East African musicians and also finalise her songs project done with AY and Navio.
We hope to see her on stage after the experience she got during euro vision competition where she represented Norway and sure she does rock. She has changed her style of singing but still she hers great followers.
If you've been wondering what happened to Ray C after her hit single 'Moto Moto' alongside French Boy, well wonder no more.
He is your girl's favourite DJ, DJ Joe Mfalme and undoubtedly one of the greatest on the decks that Kenya has to offer.
Fresh after launching his new website, it seems it's business as usual for this on-the-decks royalty. This Thursday February 2nd, will see him do his speciality at the Ace Thursdays edition, Skylux Lounge.
Over the weekend, 'King of the Decks' will be going down in a major way at Club Volar with DJ Joe Mfalme spinning nothing but the best.
Having performed at international events such as Big Brother Africa in 2010 and 2011, as well as during the World Cup in South Africa, 'his majesty' DJ Joe will be flying out to Las Vegas next week.
There is word out there that South Sudan rapper K-Denk has left Grandpa Records after a
Believe it or not, Kenya is full of rock fans and I am one of them, so you can imagine the joy I felt when I found out about this
Do you want to get paid for any Kenyan music collection that you may have or have access to? Well, here's your lucky chance to get rich from any Kenyan vinyl album collections you may have been asking yourself what to do with.
The Brazil World Music Museum has been searching the globe looking for authentic popular and cultural music from every race, tribe and nationality on the globe.
On its website, museum states that it seeks to 'collect and preserve popular music from every race and culture, both of independent and major label artistes.'
Representatives from the Museum will be in Nairobi from the 5th to 7th of February 2012 and are calling all interested collectors or music fans to sell them their record collections.
They are also willing to pay a fee to the person(s) they hire for each album they get (which must be in excellent condition, both cover and playing surface).
All the best!
Top This Week
- Sonko Clears Bill For Kenya’s Strongest Man And Other Stranded Patients. But That’s NOTHING Compared To What He Gave Them (Photos+Video)
- Huddah Monroe’s IG Has Been Hacked! The Unclothed Photo She Sent A Man Has Been Leaked (Photos)
- Vera Sidika Draws Blood After Huddah Called Her An "Obsessed Old Grandmother With a Saggy A**"
- Jaguar, Suzanna Owiyo Come To The Rescue Of Princess Jully
- What Pastor Ng'ang'a Told His Flock On Sunday
- Starstruck, Hot, Beautiful Kenyan Babes Clamor For A Photo With The Larger Than Life Panty Remover, Neyo (PHOTOS)
- A Totally Ratchet Secular Artist Got Born Again Over The Weekend!
- Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather AGAIN! Kenyans And The World Shocked By The Boxer’s New Ultra-Exotic 497 Million Shillings RARE Hyper Car (Photos)
- Willy Paul Manages To Wear A Smile Even After His Fans Were Locked Out Of His Gig In Huruma And Sponsors Shunned Him (Photos)
- Love Speaks Many Languages! Music Superstar Throws Weight Behind His Fellow Artist Who Married Worn Out Granny