The undisputed King of Genge is set to fly out of Nairobi later this week for a weekend performance in Dubai.
We see hot videos daily and this show,s us how our industry is rising. Most of our clubs play mostly
She was brought up in Norway but still she knows her roots. She always sing positive stuff about Kenya and do collabos with Kenyan artist. She`s the latest Kenyan who has done a big collabo with Mohombi and the song is 'hula hoop'and its rocking.
Stella Mwangi aka STL is the name and she`s coming back to Kenya for a period of three months. She`s expected to arrive in 12th February this year.Her mission is to record new songs with East African musicians and also finalise her songs project done with AY and Navio.
We hope to see her on stage after the experience she got during euro vision competition where she represented Norway and sure she does rock. She has changed her style of singing but still she hers great followers.
If you've been wondering what happened to Ray C after her hit single 'Moto Moto' alongside French Boy, well wonder no more.
He is your girl's favourite DJ, DJ Joe Mfalme and undoubtedly one of the greatest on the decks that Kenya has to offer.
Fresh after launching his new website, it seems it's business as usual for this on-the-decks royalty. This Thursday February 2nd, will see him do his speciality at the Ace Thursdays edition, Skylux Lounge.
Over the weekend, 'King of the Decks' will be going down in a major way at Club Volar with DJ Joe Mfalme spinning nothing but the best.
Having performed at international events such as Big Brother Africa in 2010 and 2011, as well as during the World Cup in South Africa, 'his majesty' DJ Joe will be flying out to Las Vegas next week.
There is word out there that South Sudan rapper K-Denk has left Grandpa Records after a
Do you want to get paid for any Kenyan music collection that you may have or have access to? Well, here's your lucky chance to get rich from any Kenyan vinyl album collections you may have been asking yourself what to do with.
The Brazil World Music Museum has been searching the globe looking for authentic popular and cultural music from every race, tribe and nationality on the globe.
On its website, museum states that it seeks to 'collect and preserve popular music from every race and culture, both of independent and major label artistes.'
Representatives from the Museum will be in Nairobi from the 5th to 7th of February 2012 and are calling all interested collectors or music fans to sell them their record collections.
They are also willing to pay a fee to the person(s) they hire for each album they get (which must be in excellent condition, both cover and playing surface).
All the best!
Top This Week
- CABU GAH DIARIES: 'Robert Alai Has Been Arrested!' For What?? For Publicly Sharing Uhuru Kenyatta's Phone Number?! Oh,Please! You Must Be Kidding Me!
- Citizen TV’s Heartthrob Hussein Mohammed Gets Married. Meet His Equally Attractive Wife (Photos)
- Caroline Mutoko Opens Up About Her Private Life. Here Are The 5 Things You Never Knew About Her. Number 4 Will Shock You
- Larry Madowo’s Ridicule Could Land Him in Jail Just Like Robert Alai. See What He Did
- KTN’s Mwanaisha Chidzuga and Her Alleged Husband Danson Mungatana Appear in Public Together for the First Time (Photos)
- Senator Johnson Muthama BEATEN UP Badly In Parliament. His Clothes Torn. (Photos)
- Forget The Scandal Surrounding Yvonne Okwara’s Marriage. Here Is Where They Went For Their Honeymoon
- Chipukeezy Caught on Camera Grabbing a Lady’s Nether Region (Photo)
- Did Moses Kuria Try To Strip And Punch a Female MP During Parliament Scuffle? See Details And Photos
- Here is The Kayole Matatu Churchill Has Been Searching For (Photos)