Camp Mulla have always been ahead of the fashion curve and when they first blew up onto the scene, they made Kenyans and indeed the rest of Africa fall in-love with Vazzi. That was then. They are now onto the next big one. and i present that clothing line to you:
The print work is well thought out and looks really good. Real effort was put into this clothing line right here!
Log onto http://commonroots.kbo.co.ke/products and order yours today!
He might be coming slow, but he is definitely coming back to the music industry. Chris Kantai has been dropping tracks, one by one, in between long intervals. Mostly, he has just been collaborating with other rappers but now it seems he is ready to make an official come-back.
Gospel artist Willy Paul has been a man under fire recently. After Pulse ran a story about him having sex with secular artist named Pendo, the media lit on fire with accusations and counter accusations about who did what when and where.
The Kuvuka Kuvuka concerts have kicked off. This is the concert where you get to enjoy live performances of your favorite artistes while making your contribution to the very much needed change in Kenya by registering as a voter.
The Kissing bandit made his plight, and the ladies did not take to flight. Infact, as all the photos of him kissing them illustrate, they very much welcome the kisses that 'the kissing bandit' has to offer.
Laugh Industry's Churchil, popularly known as Mwalimu King'ang'i just concluded his latest play titled, 'Ndukatavye Mundu'. This is a hilarious Kamba play that is scheduled to start today, and go on till the 2nd of December.
It is the era of the deejays and they are the entertainers that seem to be making big money in the African entertainment industry, or better yet, in the Kenyan entertainment industry.
So last week I was at Homeboyz's offices to meet some of my friends there. It was actually my first time there, and something that struck me was that it was much, MUCH bigger than I had originally imagined. They own an entire building guys. It's that big.
Top This Week
- This is Heartbreaking; Churchill Show Cancelled!
- Breaking:A Lady Allegedly Dies After Being Stripped and Molested Last Evening, We have The Identity Of One Of The Perpetrators
- Otieno Kajwang Did Not Die Of Heart Attack, Robert Alai Claims
- Papa Shirandula Reveals Churchill’s Well Concealed Secrets. The Third One is a Shocker
- Celebrity Reactions to Senator Otieno Kajwang's Death
- Hot Mini-skirt Photos From My Dress My Choice Challenge!
- Kawira Of Papa Shirandula Set To Tie The Knot. Meet Her Fiance
- "I am NOT a Girlfriend to Kajwang,I am His LEGAL WIFE!" Here Is The Dramatic Video of Kajwang's Second Wife Faith Kajwang! And Man,She is Angry As Hell! (Video)
- Controversial Rapper Opens Up About His 50 Million House In Westlands.
- Corazon Kwamboka 'Breaks the Internet' with Some Seriously Sexy Photos