Camp Mulla have always been ahead of the fashion curve and when they first blew up onto the scene, they made Kenyans and indeed the rest of Africa fall in-love with Vazzi. That was then. They are now onto the next big one. and i present that clothing line to you:
The print work is well thought out and looks really good. Real effort was put into this clothing line right here!
Log onto http://commonroots.kbo.co.ke/products and order yours today!
He might be coming slow, but he is definitely coming back to the music industry. Chris Kantai has been dropping tracks, one by one, in between long intervals. Mostly, he has just been collaborating with other rappers but now it seems he is ready to make an official come-back.
The Kuvuka Kuvuka concerts have kicked off. This is the concert where you get to enjoy live performances of your favorite artistes while making your contribution to the very much needed change in Kenya by registering as a voter.
The Kissing bandit made his plight, and the ladies did not take to flight. Infact, as all the photos of him kissing them illustrate, they very much welcome the kisses that 'the kissing bandit' has to offer.
Gospel artist Willy Paul has been a man under fire recently. After Pulse ran a story about him having sex with secular artist named Pendo, the media lit on fire with accusations and counter accusations about who did what when and where.
Laugh Industry's Churchil, popularly known as Mwalimu King'ang'i just concluded his latest play titled, 'Ndukatavye Mundu'. This is a hilarious Kamba play that is scheduled to start today, and go on till the 2nd of December.
It is the era of the deejays and they are the entertainers that seem to be making big money in the African entertainment industry, or better yet, in the Kenyan entertainment industry.
So last week I was at Homeboyz's offices to meet some of my friends there. It was actually my first time there, and something that struck me was that it was much, MUCH bigger than I had originally imagined. They own an entire building guys. It's that big.
Top This Week
- Sonko Clears Bill For Kenya’s Strongest Man And Other Stranded Patients. But That’s NOTHING Compared To What He Gave Them (Photos+Video)
- Huddah Monroe’s IG Has Been Hacked! The Unclothed Photo She Sent A Man Has Been Leaked (Photos)
- Vera Sidika Draws Blood After Huddah Called Her An "Obsessed Old Grandmother With a Saggy A**"
- Jaguar, Suzanna Owiyo Come To The Rescue Of Princess Jully
- What Pastor Ng'ang'a Told His Flock On Sunday
- Starstruck, Hot, Beautiful Kenyan Babes Clamor For A Photo With The Larger Than Life Panty Remover, Neyo (PHOTOS)
- A Totally Ratchet Secular Artist Got Born Again Over The Weekend!
- Willy Paul Manages To Wear A Smile Even After His Fans Were Locked Out Of His Gig In Huruma And Sponsors Shunned Him (Photos)
- Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather AGAIN! Kenyans And The World Shocked By The Boxer’s New Ultra-Exotic 497 Million Shillings RARE Hyper Car (Photos)
- Matatu With Aquarium Floor Hits Nairobi Roads (Photo)