Camp Mulla have always been ahead of the fashion curve and when they first blew up onto the scene, they made Kenyans and indeed the rest of Africa fall in-love with Vazzi. That was then. They are now onto the next big one. and i present that clothing line to you:
The print work is well thought out and looks really good. Real effort was put into this clothing line right here!
Log onto http://commonroots.kbo.co.ke/products and order yours today!
He might be coming slow, but he is definitely coming back to the music industry. Chris Kantai has been dropping tracks, one by one, in between long intervals. Mostly, he has just been collaborating with other rappers but now it seems he is ready to make an official come-back.
Gospel artist Willy Paul has been a man under fire recently. After Pulse ran a story about him having sex with secular artist named Pendo, the media lit on fire with accusations and counter accusations about who did what when and where.
The Kuvuka Kuvuka concerts have kicked off. This is the concert where you get to enjoy live performances of your favorite artistes while making your contribution to the very much needed change in Kenya by registering as a voter.
The Kissing bandit made his plight, and the ladies did not take to flight. Infact, as all the photos of him kissing them illustrate, they very much welcome the kisses that 'the kissing bandit' has to offer.
Laugh Industry's Churchil, popularly known as Mwalimu King'ang'i just concluded his latest play titled, 'Ndukatavye Mundu'. This is a hilarious Kamba play that is scheduled to start today, and go on till the 2nd of December.
It is the era of the deejays and they are the entertainers that seem to be making big money in the African entertainment industry, or better yet, in the Kenyan entertainment industry.
So last week I was at Homeboyz's offices to meet some of my friends there. It was actually my first time there, and something that struck me was that it was much, MUCH bigger than I had originally imagined. They own an entire building guys. It's that big.
Top This Week
- POSITIVE TRIBALISM: These Are The Top Ten Sexiest LUO Female Celebs In Kenya. I Want To Marry Number 8.
- Leaked Photos Of NTV And Capital FM’s Presenter In Her Birthday Suit
- POSITIVE TRIBALISM: And Now,These Are The Top 10 Sexiest KALENJIN Female Celebs In Kenya. Number 6 And 7 Are Sisters!
- Vera Sidika Uncut: Kenya's Number One Socialite Puts Her Titillating 'Fundamentals' On Full Display like Never Before (Photos)
- Thirst Trap For Days! Sheila Mwanyigha Bikini Photo Is Driving Men To A Frenzy!
- SAD: NTV Actor Collapses Outside Nation Centre. Ignored By NTV Staff (Photos)
- Mututho Unleashes List Of Drug Barons, Big Fish Included
- Man Dies Inside Boniface Mwangi’s Car (Uncut Photos)
- POSITIVE TRIBALISM: Finally! Finally! Here Are 10 Of The Sexiest KAMBA Female Celebs. This Is The HOTTEST List So Far! Damn!
- Etemesi's Tales | Why I'll Never Date A Socialite Again