Camp Mulla have always been ahead of the fashion curve and when they first blew up onto the scene, they made Kenyans and indeed the rest of Africa fall in-love with Vazzi. That was then. They are now onto the next big one. and i present that clothing line to you:
The print work is well thought out and looks really good. Real effort was put into this clothing line right here!
Log onto http://commonroots.kbo.co.ke/products and order yours today!
He might be coming slow, but he is definitely coming back to the music industry. Chris Kantai has been dropping tracks, one by one, in between long intervals. Mostly, he has just been collaborating with other rappers but now it seems he is ready to make an official come-back.
Gospel artist Willy Paul has been a man under fire recently. After Pulse ran a story about him having sex with secular artist named Pendo, the media lit on fire with accusations and counter accusations about who did what when and where.
The Kuvuka Kuvuka concerts have kicked off. This is the concert where you get to enjoy live performances of your favorite artistes while making your contribution to the very much needed change in Kenya by registering as a voter.
The Kissing bandit made his plight, and the ladies did not take to flight. Infact, as all the photos of him kissing them illustrate, they very much welcome the kisses that 'the kissing bandit' has to offer.
Laugh Industry's Churchil, popularly known as Mwalimu King'ang'i just concluded his latest play titled, 'Ndukatavye Mundu'. This is a hilarious Kamba play that is scheduled to start today, and go on till the 2nd of December.
It is the era of the deejays and they are the entertainers that seem to be making big money in the African entertainment industry, or better yet, in the Kenyan entertainment industry.
So last week I was at Homeboyz's offices to meet some of my friends there. It was actually my first time there, and something that struck me was that it was much, MUCH bigger than I had originally imagined. They own an entire building guys. It's that big.
Top This Week
- Huddah Monroe Releases Her Latest Nude Pics (Photos) Read 15825 times
- "I Am H.I.V Positive!" Upcoming Kenyan Artist Confesses! Read The Shocking Story Here! Read 10932 times
- The Artist Who Has Declared His H.I.V Status Explains How He Contracted It! Read 7830 times
- Caroline Mutoko To Sue Kahawa Tungu! Read 7390 times
- Watch How Rape Gangs Wreak Havoc Among Girls in Dandora Read 6628 times
- Citizen TV’s SK Macharia in Troubled Waters Again Read 6025 times
- Tahidi High's Omosh Robbed By Female Gangster Whom Police Describe As Hardcore! Read 5915 times
- KTN's Screen Siren Named 3rd Sexiest Woman in Uganda Read 5525 times
- And Now Uncle Chim Tuna Reveals The People Who Are Going To Represent Kenya In BBA 8! Read 4826 times
- Shocking Revelations Of S0d0my And S3xual Exploitation In The Fashion Industry! Read 4419 times