Fishbone Entertainment has done it again. 'She's Royal' singer Tarrus Riley is exoected to arrive and perform in Kenya in two months time. For those who are not familiar with fishbone entertainment, it is owned by the...
Didn't know The Godfather of Genge could go this far to help save our fellow brothers and sisters with albinism. He's made it big in music thanks to us, the fans, and now he's giving back to the community through the Colour Kwa Face Campaign.
It is indeed unfortunate what people with albinism go through, from abductions to
I love it when Kenyans show love and pride for our beloved country and continent, especially when it comes to art and fashion. Uhuru Wear recently had a photo shoot with the fast rising Camp to the Mulla. They represented the wear with pride just as is the word.
Uhuru Wear is an inspirational and uplifting label that...
It is yet another talent acknowledging event right here in Nairobizm dubbed African Hiphop Exhibition Meetup. Organised by the likes of Buddha Blaze, the event showcases the lyrical prowess of rappers, speaches of activists, budding radio presenters and all grand hustlers in the media field.
You must attendthis show if you love urban hiphop freestyles and elevating poetry from our very own talent from the likes of Moroko of Khalahari.
This will go down Tomorrow(Jan 11th) at the Sarakasi Dome, from noon.
All are invited.
I'm loving the fresh new Bamzigi. All shaved and neat, rehabilitated and clean, just discribing the new him is a rhyme. It would seem as though his style of music was also rehabilitated.
Bamzigi's latest tracks have this vibrant and extatic feel that you get when you have just stepped on the dancefloor and you find out you are more typsy than you thought...
Top This Week
- The Fall of a Kenyan Dancehall Superstar Turned Matatu Conductor Read 13783 times
- Prezzo Dating a Tanzanian Damsel, Planning to Get Married (Photos) Read 10343 times
- Huddah Monroe Releases Her Latest Nude Pics (Photos) Read 10291 times
- Full List Of Names Of The Women Who Participated In Dog P0rn! Check Out The Court Documents Here! (Photo) Read 9579 times
- Jaguar Makes Fun Of Prezzo (Photos) Read 9380 times
- Nameless 'Exposed' Read 9211 times
- Kenyans Get Creative With The Mombasa Dog P0rn Scandal (Photos) Read 9012 times
- "I Am H.I.V Positive!" Upcoming Kenyan Artist Confesses! Read The Shocking Story Here! Read 8629 times
- Bloody And Gory Images From Boniface Mwangi Led Protest: Occupy Parliament! Read 8579 times
- The Artist Who Has Declared His H.I.V Status Explains How He Contracted It! Read 5973 times