First thing's first... I really have to say, I love this guy's voice [no homo]. I mean, dude can sing and can act too. Talk about extreme talents.
If you missed the launch of Crossconnect which is the first of it`s kind and the biggest Christian jam session in the country hosted by
The Dancehall King recently did a track that will take all the clubs and night life in general by storm. Wyre finished shooting the video for his latest track 'Dancehall Party' and is soon to be released.
He is one of the fastest rising rappers who is entirely self made. Rapper Octopizzo, bred in Kibera, is a real hustler in the music business like I've always said (read previous article).
Known for multiple hits, among them 'vowels', 'on top' an my personal favourite, 'mama'. Octopizzo recently collaborated with Anto Neosoul and even shot the video for the track 'toboa'.
Clearly, he has no plan to rest any time soon.
Catch your favorite rapper on Str8up today and spend some on-air time with him. Here are some pics.
We have been seeing of late that our artistes are now living large as par the kind of cars they are driving
It seems Jimmy Gait and DK are not in good terms as they all want to take credit for ‘furi furi’ song.
The multi-talented artiste has recently did a new track which is getting quite a good reception as all his songs do. After releasing a serious hit,
So you didn't have the opportunity of doing something special with your loved one this past Valentines? Looking for a way to make it up to them?
Top This Week
- Oh My God! This is the Shocking Reason Why Vera Sidika is Trending on Twitter Today (Photos)
- DAMN Vera, You Need To Show Us The RECEIPT For That Bleach Job, Cause Now It Just Looks Like Wet PLASTICINE Was Smeared On Your Skin!
- Pretty Hurts: The Sad Story Of Vera Sidika
- This Is The Hottest Woman In Kenya As We Speak!!-Meet Emma! Queen of Socialites
- CABU GAH DIARIES: I watched Caroline Mutoko and Prezzo get Married. Then Divorced. And a few other Kenyan Celebrities too.
- Steel Wool Would Have Worked Better on Vera Sidika, the 50 Million Bleach Job Was Just a Big Mess
- Did Huddah Just Refer To Vera as A Dead Body after Seeing Her Horrific New Look?
- CABU GAH DIARIES: These are The Kings and Queens of Kenya's Entertainment Industry. You better Bow Down!
- CABU GAH DIARIES: If I was Vera Sidika I would BLEACH My skin too! And change My nose...And Fix My Eyes...Heck,Even My Neck too!
- After Losing Her Newborn, Shiru Wa G.P Is Struck By Double Tragedy