Yes, we have found another reason to get drunk (since that's all we need... a reason), and this time it's valentines. Although not on the 14Th,
Embracing the Pan African dream of Peace, this beautiful and proud event is all about celebrating the daughters of Africa, our race, and our roots. Most of us really don't know much of our history and its literature. If you are one of them,
While other producers are busy having fan, Wawesh is busy making beats all day long. Like Terry Linen, he got no time to linger.
So January 31st 2012 was not just the end of another NJAAnuary, but also happened to be DJ Hassan's birthday!
We have been singing this song for a couple of years in our churches but never so the video.Its a vibrant praising song
Kenyan film makers are getting and more experienced by the day. They are receiving recognition through out the world and thus putting Kenya out there more than we already are.
Top This Week
- CABU GAH DIARIES: Daisy Kiplagat,You are Wrong! This is Why.
- Esther Arunga Gives Terrifying Details of How Her Husband Violently Murdered Their Son
- Prezzo Exposed By His Ex-Wife As A Dead-Beat Dad Among Other Things. Read The Shocking Details Here
- R.I.P Wangechi Tionna. Ghafla REVEALS her REALLY DISTURBING last words. On the Internet.
- DJ Mo and Size 8 Welcome A New 'Baby' (Photos)
- Ops! New Facebook Group Dead Beat Kenya Ruthlessly Tears Top Celebrities
- Wangechi Involded in a grisly road accident, She is in the ICU.
- This Is What Size 8 Said about Dj Mo at an Interview!!
- Breaking News : Esther Arunga Arrested
- Size 8 Apologises For Stealing 'Tam Tam' (Evidence)