Social media is a good tool for reaching out to fans, but there is a right way, and a wrong way to do it. Here are the suicidal mistakes that I have noticed Kenyan artists make with their social media profiles:
Mistake 1. Joining a social network for the sake of presence:
It seems the beautiful and sultry Avril is kicking off this month of love with alot of goodies on her list and a barrage of new music coming up.
I love the enthusiasm this guy has for charity work. Not only does he uplift people with his music, but he also goes extra miles to make their lives better. If Kenya was full of hearts like this, Uhuru and Ruto wouldn't be where they are right now.
We have two new kids in the block and yes they have already impressed me with what they have done
He was one of the guys who brought real Hip Hop in Kenya to life (it was already there but not exploited), through the group Kalamashaka. These legendary rappers paved way for many other artistes who didn't think they could make music in Swahili since we were all at that time influenced so much by the American music. Them and the likes of Hardstone made Kenyan music.
Secular turned gospel artiste, DNA is back to the radios. This time he's come to claim his style of music as his own and non other's.
Top This Week
- The Fall of a Kenyan Dancehall Superstar Turned Matatu Conductor Read 17253 times
- Huddah Monroe Releases Her Latest Nude Pics (Photos) Read 14781 times
- Nameless 'Exposed' Read 11765 times
- "I Am H.I.V Positive!" Upcoming Kenyan Artist Confesses! Read The Shocking Story Here! Read 10528 times
- The Artist Who Has Declared His H.I.V Status Explains How He Contracted It! Read 7611 times
- Caroline Mutoko To Sue Kahawa Tungu! Read 7171 times
- Watch How Rape Gangs Wreak Havoc Among Girls in Dandora Read 6102 times
- Citizen TV’s SK Macharia in Troubled Waters Again Read 5643 times
- Tahidi High's Omosh Robbed By Female Gangster Whom Police Describe As Hardcore! Read 5447 times
- KTN's Screen Siren Named 3rd Sexiest Woman in Uganda Read 5015 times