Kenya's FIRST ever dedicated-to-the-men talkshow, Mentality, is set for a brand new second season on pay TV channel Zuku TV.
MUSO presents a concert like no other... the Mr & Miss Moi University Concert. On Saturday the 25Th Feb at the Carnivore grounds, the biggest party will be going down.
This is the event that takes place once every month, leaving revelers with the best raev experience ever. Dubbed 'Kenyan Nyte', this event celebrates the best of Kenyan music at the Asmara Lounge, Pangani.
Arguably one of the most established 'underground' DeeJays in Kenya, DJ Simple Simon is well known to the 90s generation for his Jam Sessions at both Florida 2000 and Club Nyanza.
Nonini saw the suffering that persons with albinism go through, from discrimination to murder, and could take it no longer. Like many Kenyans, he would have just said, "Let's stop all this. Let's love one another", but he clearly knew that that would not help a soul. Instead of talking, he actually did something about it. Something we should try more often (actually DOING stuff).
This year looks even more brighter for the award winning band Sauti sol as they are set to perform in one of the world`s greatest
Molly is a 12 year old girl living right here in the slums of Mathare. The World Food Programme gave her a small video camera, donated by Cisco, to record her daily life.
Ogopa Deejays producer Lucas has landed himself a lucrative deal as he will be the one who will produce for
Top This Week
- Victoria Rubadiri Mauled on Social Media For Posting These Photos!!
- Meet Machakos County First Lady! Dr. Alfred Mutua Must Be Very Contented With This (Photos)
- Kalekye Mumo Attacked For Posing Topless For Cancer
- CABU GAH DIARIES: This Kenyan Musician Featured a UNDERAGE Girl in His Music Video. And Now Her Parents Want Him Arrested!! But Honestly,This Girl Is Waaaaaaaayyyyy Tooo Beautiful.
- Bet You Didn’t Know of Vera Sidika’s Family; Well Here They Are (Photos)
- Meet Kenrazy's Second Wife; It Will be a Shock For You to Find Out Who She is (Photos)
- After Audrey Mbugua,Another Kenyan Man Changes His Gender. And Name. And is Now Dressing Like A Woman. And Acting Like One. (PHOTOS)
- Gospel Artiste Turns Out to be a Lousy Drunkard (Photos+Videos)
- Maina and King’angi in the Morning: Men Who Expose Their Private Parts Publicly
- Exposed: The Ratchetness At The Mashujaa Pool Party.