Kenya's FIRST ever dedicated-to-the-men talkshow, Mentality, is set for a brand new second season on pay TV channel Zuku TV.
MUSO presents a concert like no other... the Mr & Miss Moi University Concert. On Saturday the 25Th Feb at the Carnivore grounds, the biggest party will be going down.
This is the event that takes place once every month, leaving revelers with the best raev experience ever. Dubbed 'Kenyan Nyte', this event celebrates the best of Kenyan music at the Asmara Lounge, Pangani.
Arguably one of the most established 'underground' DeeJays in Kenya, DJ Simple Simon is well known to the 90s generation for his Jam Sessions at both Florida 2000 and Club Nyanza.
Nonini saw the suffering that persons with albinism go through, from discrimination to murder, and could take it no longer. Like many Kenyans, he would have just said, "Let's stop all this. Let's love one another", but he clearly knew that that would not help a soul. Instead of talking, he actually did something about it. Something we should try more often (actually DOING stuff).
This year looks even more brighter for the award winning band Sauti sol as they are set to perform in one of the world`s greatest
Molly is a 12 year old girl living right here in the slums of Mathare. The World Food Programme gave her a small video camera, donated by Cisco, to record her daily life.
Ogopa Deejays producer Lucas has landed himself a lucrative deal as he will be the one who will produce for
Top This Week
- Exclusive Photos From Citizen TV's Janet Mbugua's Picture-Perfect Wedding
- Lungula In Broad Daylight: Couples Busted Bumping Uglies In Public (Photos)
- X-rated Content : Socialite Wears A Tight Bikini That Can't Hold It All In, Ends Up Showing More Than She Intended! (photo)
- Cold-Hearted Crop Of Kenyans Troll Janet Mbugua Over Her 'Sagging' Boobs (Photos)
- This Is The Bootylicious Lady Everyone Is Talking About. She Won World’s Best Behind Award (PHOTOS)
- Janet Mbugua Responds To Queries Raised Over Her Wedding. This Is What She Had To Say
- 15 Kenyan Celebrities That Haven’t Gone Past High School Yet They Swim In Millions. They Will Make You Regret Why You Sweated Your Behinds Studying (Photos)
- Janet Mbugua And Husband Eddie Ndichu The Day After Their Wedding (Photo)
- Churchill Insults NTV News Anchor In Public
- Janet Mbugua and Her Husband, Eddie Ndichu, Share a Photo of Themselves On Bed Together (Photo)