The Fashion High Tea took place earlier this month, on the 11th of February at the Zen Gardens in Lower Kabete.
Let's face it... we're all going to die some day. Maybe today or tomorrow, either way we'll still leave our loved ones(or they'll leave us). I think love and acknowledgement would be more appreciated if expressed before death. Waiting for one to die then start good talk and praises is nothing but pretence, especially when you did nothing for them while they were alive.
This is the case we've always had with our beloved celebrities.
If you would like to laugh out and release this month`s stress then the place to be is at Smiths Hotel in Ongata Rongai for the peace night comedy launch.
Kenyan Environment Minister John Michuki passed on late Tuesday night at the Aga Khan Hospital ICU following a lengthy illness.
It seems that music can also fuse well with the corporate world without the suits and ties. This is great for the music industry.
Juliani, among other Kenyan artistes has prooved this to be true. The Gospel artist has been hanging around huge names like
After the mysterious death of Careen Chepchumba this weekend and the speculations that she was a girlfriend to media personality Louis Otieno is
Kenya's most prestigious gospel awards are around the corner yet again...yes we're talking about the Groove Awards 2012.
Top This Week
- R.I.P Wangechi Tionna. Ghafla REVEALS her REALLY DISTURBING last words. On the Internet.
- CABU GAH DIARIES: EXPOSED! SHAME on You Ann Wanjiku Kinyua! Your Baby Daddy is NOT a Deadbeat!
- CABU GAH DIARIES: Did Pastor Kanyari just UNDRESS a sick woman infront of a packed Church??? WOW! What happened to the Worldwide nipple rule???
- Nameless and Wahu Publicly Shares a Photo of Themselves in Bed Together
- REVEALED: This Is What Caused The Death Of Shiru Wa G.P's Son
- Photos Of Tionna Wangechi- May she Rip
- In Memory of the Late Regina Mutoko; Here is Her Wonderful Work
- Photos Of Socialite Corazon You Haven't Seen Before!!
- Speculations Arise on The Death Of Regina Mutoko-
- Oops! Here Are the Outrageous Deleted Scenes From the Infamous Pombe Bangi Song By Rajayjay