The Fashion High Tea took place earlier this month, on the 11th of February at the Zen Gardens in Lower Kabete.
Let's face it... we're all going to die some day. Maybe today or tomorrow, either way we'll still leave our loved ones(or they'll leave us). I think love and acknowledgement would be more appreciated if expressed before death. Waiting for one to die then start good talk and praises is nothing but pretence, especially when you did nothing for them while they were alive.
This is the case we've always had with our beloved celebrities.
If you would like to laugh out and release this month`s stress then the place to be is at Smiths Hotel in Ongata Rongai for the peace night comedy launch.
Kenyan Environment Minister John Michuki passed on late Tuesday night at the Aga Khan Hospital ICU following a lengthy illness.
It seems that music can also fuse well with the corporate world without the suits and ties. This is great for the music industry.
Juliani, among other Kenyan artistes has prooved this to be true. The Gospel artist has been hanging around huge names like
After the mysterious death of Careen Chepchumba this weekend and the speculations that she was a girlfriend to media personality Louis Otieno is
Kenya's most prestigious gospel awards are around the corner yet again...yes we're talking about the Groove Awards 2012.
Top This Week
- Victoria Rubadiri Mauled on Social Media For Posting These Photos!!
- Meet Machakos County First Lady! Dr. Alfred Mutua Must Be Very Contented With This (Photos)
- Kalekye Mumo Attacked For Posing Topless For Cancer
- CABU GAH DIARIES: This Kenyan Musician Featured a UNDERAGE Girl in His Music Video. And Now Her Parents Want Him Arrested!! But Honestly,This Girl Is Waaaaaaaayyyyy Tooo Beautiful.
- Bet You Didn’t Know of Vera Sidika’s Family; Well Here They Are (Photos)
- After Audrey Mbugua,Another Kenyan Man Changes His Gender. And Name. And is Now Dressing Like A Woman. And Acting Like One. (PHOTOS)
- Meet Kenrazy's Second Wife; It Will be a Shock For You to Find Out Who She is (Photos)
- Gospel Artiste Turns Out to be a Lousy Drunkard (Photos+Videos)
- Maina and King’angi in the Morning: Men Who Expose Their Private Parts Publicly
- Exposed: The Ratchetness At The Mashujaa Pool Party.