The Fashion High Tea took place earlier this month, on the 11th of February at the Zen Gardens in Lower Kabete.
Let's face it... we're all going to die some day. Maybe today or tomorrow, either way we'll still leave our loved ones(or they'll leave us). I think love and acknowledgement would be more appreciated if expressed before death. Waiting for one to die then start good talk and praises is nothing but pretence, especially when you did nothing for them while they were alive.
This is the case we've always had with our beloved celebrities.
If you would like to laugh out and release this month`s stress then the place to be is at Smiths Hotel in Ongata Rongai for the peace night comedy launch.
Kenyan Environment Minister John Michuki passed on late Tuesday night at the Aga Khan Hospital ICU following a lengthy illness.
It seems that music can also fuse well with the corporate world without the suits and ties. This is great for the music industry.
Juliani, among other Kenyan artistes has prooved this to be true. The Gospel artist has been hanging around huge names like
After the mysterious death of Careen Chepchumba this weekend and the speculations that she was a girlfriend to media personality Louis Otieno is
Kenya's most prestigious gospel awards are around the corner yet again...yes we're talking about the Groove Awards 2012.
Top This Week
- The Artist Who Has Declared His H.I.V Status Explains How He Contracted It! Read 8163 times
- Watch How Rape Gangs Wreak Havoc Among Girls in Dandora Read 7117 times
- KTN's Screen Siren Named 3rd Sexiest Woman in Uganda Read 6099 times
- Photo of The Day: Huddah Monroe Flaunts A Bag Full of New Dollar Bills Read 5586 times
- And Now Uncle Chim Tuna Reveals The People Who Are Going To Represent Kenya In BBA 8! Read 5313 times
- Ghafla! Exclusive: WOO-HOO! Wahu is Pregnant! Read 4788 times
- Colonel Mustafa Accused Of Running Away After Sex Read 4772 times
- Habida Lashes Out At Nicki Minaj Read 4718 times
- Hilarious CV Sent To Churchill Asking For A Job Read 4518 times
- Classic 105 Off Air! Read 4303 times