The Fashion High Tea took place earlier this month, on the 11th of February at the Zen Gardens in Lower Kabete.
Let's face it... we're all going to die some day. Maybe today or tomorrow, either way we'll still leave our loved ones(or they'll leave us). I think love and acknowledgement would be more appreciated if expressed before death. Waiting for one to die then start good talk and praises is nothing but pretence, especially when you did nothing for them while they were alive.
This is the case we've always had with our beloved celebrities.
If you would like to laugh out and release this month`s stress then the place to be is at Smiths Hotel in Ongata Rongai for the peace night comedy launch.
Kenyan Environment Minister John Michuki passed on late Tuesday night at the Aga Khan Hospital ICU following a lengthy illness.
It seems that music can also fuse well with the corporate world without the suits and ties. This is great for the music industry.
Juliani, among other Kenyan artistes has prooved this to be true. The Gospel artist has been hanging around huge names like
After the mysterious death of Careen Chepchumba this weekend and the speculations that she was a girlfriend to media personality Louis Otieno is
Kenya's most prestigious gospel awards are around the corner yet again...yes we're talking about the Groove Awards 2012.
Top This Week
- Ghafla Exclusive: Lilian Muli Breaks her Silence And Responds To All The Kenyans On Twitter Savagely Attacking Her For Her Konshens Interview Read 27163 times
- Final Emotional Words to Peter Kaberere From His Wife Read 17853 times
- The Konshens Interview That Got KOT Attacking Lillian Muli Read 12877 times
- Fellow Gospel Artistes Join Citizen TV’s Kambua in Mourning Her Late Dad Read 12485 times
- Photos from Kaberere’s Memorial Concert Read 11214 times
- Here' How The Guinness Evolution Party With Konshens Went Down (Photos) Read 11048 times
- Tahidi High Actress Pays A Touching Tribute To Fallen Gospel Artiste Kaberere Read 10239 times
- Vera Sidika is Now Prezzo’s “New Gal” Read 9459 times
- Gone Too Soon: Popular Kenyan Rapper Passes Away Read 9387 times
- Peter Kaberere: Family & Friends Remember Him At Emotional Funeral (PHOTOS) Read 9217 times