He looks too young to be a grandfather, does he? Believe it or not, renowned TV host, with over 20 years’ experience, Jimmy Gathu is a granddad. Gathu became a grandfather mid last year and is so fond of the little girl.
The list of the hottest women and TV anchors in Kenya has been well documented but after stumbling upon a photo of the delightful Terryanne Chebet, I’m of the strongest opinion that the list should be reviewed.
You probably know Erick Omtere from K24’s riveting program Almasi that airs on K24 every Sunday, Monday and on Tuesday at 7.30pm.
Every day, professional news anchors and reporters appear before millions of viewers to report on the day's events. More often than not, these telecasts are broadcast live, which means that when ‘accidents’ happen, (as accidents always do), those mistakes are seen by a lot of people. However, Kenyan TVs have always sliced off these seemingly embarrassing moments denying their audience a hearty laughter.
With 2014 fast approaching, the expectant mommies and daddies in Kenyan celebville are gearing up for parenthood. From first-time parents to experienced ones, celebs are looking forward to welcoming their new additions. One of those is distinguished fashion blogger, Nancie Mwai, who is ready to pop.
Leading mass market pay television brand, GOtv and leading broadcaster, Mediamax Group have today launched a Digital Migration Christmas promotion in a bid to ensure Kenyans enjoy a smooth transition, 9 days before the planned Nairobi Analogue Switch-Off .
Mediamax's, K24's mother company, previous office on Kijabe Street, had an historic standing that reflected old-world journalism. But to stay ahead in an industry that’s drastically modernizing and becoming fiercely competitive, Mediamax needed to relocate to a new building that accommodated the latest technology, collaboration and creativity.
In August, K24 shocked the media fraternity when the newly appointed General Manager in charge of broadcasting, Peter Opondo (formerly of Citizen TV) laid off at least 70 employees drawn from Milele FM, Kameme FM and K24. And now it appears the President Kenyatta-linked TV station is not out of the woods yet.
The controversial media bill has caused quite the backlash not only from the media but from the public as well. It was seen as a move to muzzle one of the most important arms of the government the ‘fourth estate’ also ‘referred’ to as the watch dog.
Kenyan Music Videos are no doubt setting the pace in the audio-visual film industry; no wonder the ever rising number of music shows on TV. And now that actors are being used in music videos to tell the story nothing but thumbs up can be given.
Top This Week
- Prophet Owuor Sends CBD Into A Frenzy With His Presidential Entourage Of Super Pricey Cars (Photos)
- Vera Sidika Admits Her Weight Gain Is Making Her Lose Her Sexiness. She Looks Like Fat Ray C In Her Recent Photos (Photos)
- Obama’s Wife And Daughters Decide To Snub Kenya. Reason Being…
- 20 Heartrending Romantic photos of Michelle and Barack Obama That Will Make You Fall In Love.
- Kenyatta University Gets Thoroughly Embarrassed Only Hours After POTUS Left.
- The Beast Goes To The Statehouse, But Something Happened When President Uhuru’s Chief of Staff Jomo Gecaga Went To Take Photos With The Beast.
- Uhuru Kenyatta Angers Americans But Becomes A Hero Back Home. This Is What He Did To Obama
- Photos Of Obama Leaving Washington DC Heading To Kenya (Photos)
- President Uhuru Invited Akon To Party With Obama At State House Yet Kenyans Didn’t Give A Damn About Him. This Why (Photos)
- Elani's Hot Cake Wambui Ngugi Shows Off Her Juicy Assets Like Never Before (Photo)