Trance music fans are going to love this. This is the genre of music that's getting everyone all hyped up in the clubs, hands in the air while ladies scream with pleasure... yeah, just music.
This coming Good Friday, on April 6Th, you better be prepared for the biggest pool party yet. Ladies better line up to the lingerie shops and guys should immediately work on their six packs before this awesome day.
He is the 'Rastaman' in the hot Kenyan Hip Hop group, Camp Mulla and also one of the reasons the girls go wild when they step on stage in their concerts. I don't know what exactly got into him that made him cut off his clean and neat dreadlocks, but I hope I don't run into it.
Have you ever sat down to watch a television programme about your neighbourhood or where you're from, only to see images of violence, hunger and natural disasters... all the while the sun is shining outside, your sipping on a delicious soda and having a tuna sandwich in blissful peace.
Mercury Lounge is taking its social media strategy very seriously, as they open up accounts on Twitter and Facebook for the new Mercury Last Drop at the Junction Mall.
Mercury Junction just opened a new account on Facebook and announced that this and every Thursday, the Calabash Band would be rocking the joint from 8.00pm.
Watch out for celebrated gospel rapper Juliani in your neighborhood as he will be starting his Mtaa tour this Sunday, 1st April at
There's no denying that the discovery of oil in Kenya barely four days ago has caused quite a stir in not just the local but the international scene.
Now, we just came across this hilarious parody to Rihanna's global hit single 'We Found Love' and thought you would enjoy a glimpse of it. With lines like 'We Found Oil in a Hopeless Place', you're bound to enjoy it.
Have a look at the audio-video Rihanna (Turkana) - We Found Love (Oil) below...
"I live among the creatures of the night. Vampires, hypocrites and parasites..." These are some of the parabolic lyrics to Bushman's hit song 'Creatures in the night' which generally talks about man eating flesh instead of greens. Full conscious lyrics, and he's bringing it all to Kenya.
Fast forward back to this previous Sunday. The location, Timers restaurant off Kenyatta Avenue opposite the General post office. This was where a unique phenomenon
We were wondering how this year’s Groove awards would be without celebrated gospel artist Daddy Owen after he pulled out of the awards in order to give chance to other up coming musicians, but even
Top This Week
- Meet The New Boss Lady! The New Socialite! The New Queen of Booty!! (photos)
- Ghafla! Exclusive: Tahidi High Actress Affirms She Is A Lesbian. See The Lavish Party She Held For Her Gorgeous Lover (Photos)
- Kathy Kiuna's Daughter Is Absolutely Stunning (Photos)
- Dear Victoria Kimani, You Have No Right To Insult Ghafla Writers. To Us You Are Just A Despicable Late Bloomer, Nigerian Wannabe And Overhyped Average Singer Who Needs To Show Some Respect
- Mwanaisha Chidzuga's Daughter Is The Spitting Image Of Her Dad Danson Mungatana (Photos)
- Kenyan Tear Angrily At Churchill After He Posted This.
- 10 Most Beautiful Ladies In Kenya. Huddah Monroe Featured Somewhere. Do You Agree With This List? (Photos)
- GHAFLA EXPLORES: Old Thirsty Tourists Soliciting For Sex, Young Girls Selling Their Bodies For A Few Dollars And Beach Boys Doing Dirty Deals......These Are The Shocking Things I Saw In Malindi This Past Weekend
- Forget Campus Divas For Rich Men And Check Out Nairobi Cougar Lounge Where Young Men Are Paid 15,000 A Week To Bang A Mummy
- Ratchetness Galore:Check Out What These Kenyan Chicks Were Caught Out Doing With a Chinese Man (photos)