Trance music fans are going to love this. This is the genre of music that's getting everyone all hyped up in the clubs, hands in the air while ladies scream with pleasure... yeah, just music.
This coming Good Friday, on April 6Th, you better be prepared for the biggest pool party yet. Ladies better line up to the lingerie shops and guys should immediately work on their six packs before this awesome day.
He is the 'Rastaman' in the hot Kenyan Hip Hop group, Camp Mulla and also one of the reasons the girls go wild when they step on stage in their concerts. I don't know what exactly got into him that made him cut off his clean and neat dreadlocks, but I hope I don't run into it.
Have you ever sat down to watch a television programme about your neighbourhood or where you're from, only to see images of violence, hunger and natural disasters... all the while the sun is shining outside, your sipping on a delicious soda and having a tuna sandwich in blissful peace.
Mercury Lounge is taking its social media strategy very seriously, as they open up accounts on Twitter and Facebook for the new Mercury Last Drop at the Junction Mall.
Mercury Junction just opened a new account on Facebook and announced that this and every Thursday, the Calabash Band would be rocking the joint from 8.00pm.
Watch out for celebrated gospel rapper Juliani in your neighborhood as he will be starting his Mtaa tour this Sunday, 1st April at
There's no denying that the discovery of oil in Kenya barely four days ago has caused quite a stir in not just the local but the international scene.
Now, we just came across this hilarious parody to Rihanna's global hit single 'We Found Love' and thought you would enjoy a glimpse of it. With lines like 'We Found Oil in a Hopeless Place', you're bound to enjoy it.
Have a look at the audio-video Rihanna (Turkana) - We Found Love (Oil) below...
"I live among the creatures of the night. Vampires, hypocrites and parasites..." These are some of the parabolic lyrics to Bushman's hit song 'Creatures in the night' which generally talks about man eating flesh instead of greens. Full conscious lyrics, and he's bringing it all to Kenya.
Fast forward back to this previous Sunday. The location, Timers restaurant off Kenyatta Avenue opposite the General post office. This was where a unique phenomenon
We were wondering how this year’s Groove awards would be without celebrated gospel artist Daddy Owen after he pulled out of the awards in order to give chance to other up coming musicians, but even
Top This Week
- This is Heartbreaking; Churchill Show Cancelled!
- Otieno Kajwang Did Not Die Of Heart Attack, Robert Alai Claims
- Papa Shirandula Reveals Churchill’s Well Concealed Secrets. The Third One is a Shocker
- Hot Mini-skirt Photos From My Dress My Choice Challenge!
- Celebrity Reactions to Senator Otieno Kajwang's Death
- "I am NOT a Girlfriend to Kajwang,I am His LEGAL WIFE!" Here Is The Dramatic Video of Kajwang's Second Wife Faith Kajwang! And Man,She is Angry As Hell! (Video)
- Kawira Of Papa Shirandula Set To Tie The Knot. Meet Her Fiance
- Shocking! Yet Again, Men Strip A Woman And Sexually Harass Her In A Matatu!
- Controversial Rapper Opens Up About His 50 Million House In Westlands.
- Corazon Kwamboka 'Breaks the Internet' with Some Seriously Sexy Photos