Trance music fans are going to love this. This is the genre of music that's getting everyone all hyped up in the clubs, hands in the air while ladies scream with pleasure... yeah, just music.
This coming Good Friday, on April 6Th, you better be prepared for the biggest pool party yet. Ladies better line up to the lingerie shops and guys should immediately work on their six packs before this awesome day.
He is the 'Rastaman' in the hot Kenyan Hip Hop group, Camp Mulla and also one of the reasons the girls go wild when they step on stage in their concerts. I don't know what exactly got into him that made him cut off his clean and neat dreadlocks, but I hope I don't run into it.
Have you ever sat down to watch a television programme about your neighbourhood or where you're from, only to see images of violence, hunger and natural disasters... all the while the sun is shining outside, your sipping on a delicious soda and having a tuna sandwich in blissful peace.
Mercury Lounge is taking its social media strategy very seriously, as they open up accounts on Twitter and Facebook for the new Mercury Last Drop at the Junction Mall.
Mercury Junction just opened a new account on Facebook and announced that this and every Thursday, the Calabash Band would be rocking the joint from 8.00pm.
Watch out for celebrated gospel rapper Juliani in your neighborhood as he will be starting his Mtaa tour this Sunday, 1st April at
There's no denying that the discovery of oil in Kenya barely four days ago has caused quite a stir in not just the local but the international scene.
Now, we just came across this hilarious parody to Rihanna's global hit single 'We Found Love' and thought you would enjoy a glimpse of it. With lines like 'We Found Oil in a Hopeless Place', you're bound to enjoy it.
Have a look at the audio-video Rihanna (Turkana) - We Found Love (Oil) below...
"I live among the creatures of the night. Vampires, hypocrites and parasites..." These are some of the parabolic lyrics to Bushman's hit song 'Creatures in the night' which generally talks about man eating flesh instead of greens. Full conscious lyrics, and he's bringing it all to Kenya.
Fast forward back to this previous Sunday. The location, Timers restaurant off Kenyatta Avenue opposite the General post office. This was where a unique phenomenon
We were wondering how this year’s Groove awards would be without celebrated gospel artist Daddy Owen after he pulled out of the awards in order to give chance to other up coming musicians, but even
Top This Week
- NTV News Anchor Passes Away
- WEEKEND TALES: How Sexy Vera Sidika Prevented Violence At The AFC Leopards Vs Gor Mahia Game
- Having A Pair Colossal Jugs, A Humongous Butt and Thunderous Thighs Doesn't Make You A Plus Size Model. Meet The Only Plus Size Model Worth Looking At.
- Vera Sidika Posts This Photo And It Causes MAJOR Controversy!
- Brenda Wairimu Shares More Photos Of Her Baby With Juliani. We Can Guess Which Parent The Kid Looks Like
- A Gospel Threesome? Willy Paul Trolled Badly For Sharing This Photo Of His Two Wazungu Girlfriends
- Sonko's Daughter Salma Mbuvi Shows Off Her 'Baby'. Its A Girl!
- THE LIST: 10 Kenyan Celebrities That Are Madly In Love With Alcohol A.k.a The Glorified Guzzlers
- #TBT: NTV’s Sheila Mwanyigha Tells Lulu Hassan’s Husband How She Was Once a ‘Side Dish’
- Larry Madowo Returns To KTN Years After Leaving For NTV