Trance music fans are going to love this. This is the genre of music that's getting everyone all hyped up in the clubs, hands in the air while ladies scream with pleasure... yeah, just music.
This coming Good Friday, on April 6Th, you better be prepared for the biggest pool party yet. Ladies better line up to the lingerie shops and guys should immediately work on their six packs before this awesome day.
He is the 'Rastaman' in the hot Kenyan Hip Hop group, Camp Mulla and also one of the reasons the girls go wild when they step on stage in their concerts. I don't know what exactly got into him that made him cut off his clean and neat dreadlocks, but I hope I don't run into it.
Have you ever sat down to watch a television programme about your neighbourhood or where you're from, only to see images of violence, hunger and natural disasters... all the while the sun is shining outside, your sipping on a delicious soda and having a tuna sandwich in blissful peace.
Watch out for celebrated gospel rapper Juliani in your neighborhood as he will be starting his Mtaa tour this Sunday, 1st April at
Mercury Lounge is taking its social media strategy very seriously, as they open up accounts on Twitter and Facebook for the new Mercury Last Drop at the Junction Mall.
Mercury Junction just opened a new account on Facebook and announced that this and every Thursday, the Calabash Band would be rocking the joint from 8.00pm.
There's no denying that the discovery of oil in Kenya barely four days ago has caused quite a stir in not just the local but the international scene.
Now, we just came across this hilarious parody to Rihanna's global hit single 'We Found Love' and thought you would enjoy a glimpse of it. With lines like 'We Found Oil in a Hopeless Place', you're bound to enjoy it.
Have a look at the audio-video Rihanna (Turkana) - We Found Love (Oil) below...
Fast forward back to this previous Sunday. The location, Timers restaurant off Kenyatta Avenue opposite the General post office. This was where a unique phenomenon
"I live among the creatures of the night. Vampires, hypocrites and parasites..." These are some of the parabolic lyrics to Bushman's hit song 'Creatures in the night' which generally talks about man eating flesh instead of greens. Full conscious lyrics, and he's bringing it all to Kenya.
We were wondering how this year’s Groove awards would be without celebrated gospel artist Daddy Owen after he pulled out of the awards in order to give chance to other up coming musicians, but even
Top This Week
- Super Aroused Female KDF Soldier Causes A Fuss After She Put Up Open Invitation For Men To Bang Her All Night Long This Friday Night (Photos)
- Vera Sidika Gets Naughty In The Bathroom (Photo+Video)
- Etemesi's Tales | Making Love To A Gor Mahia Diva
- Now,This Is The Type Of Song That Makes Kenyans Prefer Nigerian Music. And It's Done By Superstars! Shame!!!
- Huddah Monroe Lashes Out at Vera….Calls Her an Obsessed Old Grandmother With a Saggy Ass and HIV
- Tanzanian Singer Diamond Platnumz May NOT Be The Father Of His Baby. Here Are 10 Other Celebrity Dads Who Were Forced To Take A DNA Test To Prove That The Child Was Theirs. Number 9 Is Interesting.....
- Money Is Everything! Diamond Gives Ali Kiba The Shock Of A Lifetime
- Lillian Muli Thrashed Thorougly By Sheila Mwanyigha And Kobi Kihara
- Ne-Yo Was Driven Across The City In A Top The Class Car. Check It Out (Photos)
- It’s A No No… Fans Boo Sauti Sol