Budding photographer Mutua Matheka is not new to the limelight (pun intended). His photographic lens coupled with brilliant angles and timing have made him famous on the social network scape as the go-to-guy for excellent photography.
His star is shining so bright that the visual artist, an architect by profession by the way, was today featured on BBC's African Images of daily life. What an achievement.
Mutua Matheka (aka the Truthslinger) currently works as an interior designer, though his photography began in 2009 when he got his first camera, a Nikon D40. He didn't really study photography professionally but developed a taste for it, and particularly architectural scapes, interiors and buildings. He mostly likes taking pictures from the top of the Kenyatta International Conference Centre at the heart of the Kenyan capital.
This is good news to Juliani fans, as from next week the celebrated gospel rapper will be distributing his latest album
Following the British obsession with African, and more perticularly Kenyan, wildlife, Disney released it's latest photographic exhibition, 'African Cats' over the weekend in the English capital.
A film titled 'Wavumba', set just off the coast of Kenya, has won an award for 'Best New Documentary Director' at the 2012 Tribeca Film Awards which were held on Thrusday night last week in New York City, USA.
Celebrated Kenya’s dancehall king Kevin Wyre has proven to us that our Kenyan music is already on the international level.
We told you about the next hottest TV show titled The Space that aired this past Sunday on NTV. If you missed it
The Kenyan Poets Lounge started almost two years ago and its active nature and speedy growth has attracted many poets both from within and without the country. Late last year, the members thought of creating something tangible out of their strong on-line relationship and that marked the birth of an anthology titled: THE POWER OF WORDS.
In a move aimed at consolidating its market position by attracting new subscriptions, Kenya's pay TV premium broadcaster Zuku has announced key projects for 2012, including the production or co-production of a number of new local programmes, the introduction of a Swahili Movie channel and a regional basketball tournament.
We always go through tough times in our lives, but what award winning gospel artiste Willy Paul has gone through is more than many guys could imagine.
Top This Week
- The Fall of a Kenyan Dancehall Superstar Turned Matatu Conductor Read 17038 times
- Huddah Monroe Releases Her Latest Nude Pics (Photos) Read 14480 times
- Nameless 'Exposed' Read 11566 times
- "I Am H.I.V Positive!" Upcoming Kenyan Artist Confesses! Read The Shocking Story Here! Read 10390 times
- The Artist Who Has Declared His H.I.V Status Explains How He Contracted It! Read 7511 times
- Caroline Mutoko To Sue Kahawa Tungu! Read 7077 times
- Watch How Rape Gangs Wreak Havoc Among Girls in Dandora Read 5806 times
- Citizen TV’s SK Macharia in Troubled Waters Again Read 5511 times
- Tahidi High's Omosh Robbed By Female Gangster Whom Police Describe As Hardcore! Read 5361 times
- KTN's Screen Siren Named 3rd Sexiest Woman in Uganda Read 4261 times