Renowned radio presenter Caroline Mutoko last week was the toast of the town when she was announced as the new chairlady of the Kenya Tourist Development Corporation. However, our elders were not lying when they said, 'what goes up must come down.' Only days after the announcement, the High Court of Kenya has declared Caroline's appointment illegal.
This Friday, the 3rd of August, you can enjoy some good South African music at the Sheebeen courtesy of Basetown Entertainment. The event starts at 8:00 p.m. and goes on till late. Entry is free.
The Tusker Lite Experience is having the third of its quarterly events on the 8th of September. This time, they are bringing in legendary American RnB singer and frontman of New Edition, Johnny Gill. The event will be hosted at the Carnivore Lounge starting at 7:00 p.m.
Tanzanian rapper Fid Q used to host this show, Fidstyle Friday, that brought some of the best rappers together to lay down some of the best bars that have ever been recorded live.
This has just gotten serious than it already was. It was a big deal when we saw those advertisements on TV and billboards talking about bringing Zack back home, but it's now a huge deal, considering that his own son has just started his own campaign for his dad.
On the 23rd of June this year, Nairobi witnessed the biggest concert of the year. One of the hottest acts in the continent, DJ Cleo, took the stage on an excitement-filled night and rocked it.
This 12Th of August will bring together some of the biggest gospel artistes and the entire faithful community at one venue, to celebrate the strides that gospel music has taken so far in the Kenyan music industry.
Female rappers like Nazizi, Stella Mwangi, Lness and Muthoni Drummer Qween have paved way for more to come.
Esther Arunga was the darling of the media industry. An innocent face with zero sideshows and a promising future. Then she joined a church, got married to a God-appointed partner, entered politics and sued her parents.
She has recently been in the news again after a Web of lies about her whereabouts emerged. With each story, it seems there is no end to the craziness. You can read the stories here. Below is an undated photo of her abroad, probably while in school, from a more innocent time.
Top This Week
- AN OPEN LETTER TO REVEREND KATHY KIUNA
- Rev Kathy Kiuna Is Alleged To Have Banned Poor People From Attending Her Church!
- CABU GAH DIARIES: Forget Alan Wadi,These Shocking Facebook Insults Directed At Uhuru Kenyatta Should Land This Guy In Jail Immediately. Absolutely Disrespectful!
- Finally Eric Omondi Reveals The Identity Of His Wife!
- Maina Kageni And His Sweetheart Have Really Come a Long Way. See How They used To Look Back Then (Photo)
- Here Are Celebrity Reactions Following Rev Kathy Kiuna’s Alleged Decision To Chase Away The Poor From Her Church
- This Fact About Citizen TV Kirigo Ng'arua And Collo Will Surprise You
- Carol Radull Angrily Spills Her Venom On Singer Ringtone Over His Post
- Rose Muhando Explains Why She Procured An Abortion.
- After Alfred Keter, Eric Omondi Too Caught On Camera Causing a Commotion. Totally Disgraceful!