Renowned radio presenter Caroline Mutoko last week was the toast of the town when she was announced as the new chairlady of the Kenya Tourist Development Corporation. However, our elders were not lying when they said, 'what goes up must come down.' Only days after the announcement, the High Court of Kenya has declared Caroline's appointment illegal.
This Friday, the 3rd of August, you can enjoy some good South African music at the Sheebeen courtesy of Basetown Entertainment. The event starts at 8:00 p.m. and goes on till late. Entry is free.
The Tusker Lite Experience is having the third of its quarterly events on the 8th of September. This time, they are bringing in legendary American RnB singer and frontman of New Edition, Johnny Gill. The event will be hosted at the Carnivore Lounge starting at 7:00 p.m.
Tanzanian rapper Fid Q used to host this show, Fidstyle Friday, that brought some of the best rappers together to lay down some of the best bars that have ever been recorded live.
This has just gotten serious than it already was. It was a big deal when we saw those advertisements on TV and billboards talking about bringing Zack back home, but it's now a huge deal, considering that his own son has just started his own campaign for his dad.
On the 23rd of June this year, Nairobi witnessed the biggest concert of the year. One of the hottest acts in the continent, DJ Cleo, took the stage on an excitement-filled night and rocked it.
This 12Th of August will bring together some of the biggest gospel artistes and the entire faithful community at one venue, to celebrate the strides that gospel music has taken so far in the Kenyan music industry.
Female rappers like Nazizi, Stella Mwangi, Lness and Muthoni Drummer Qween have paved way for more to come.
Esther Arunga was the darling of the media industry. An innocent face with zero sideshows and a promising future. Then she joined a church, got married to a God-appointed partner, entered politics and sued her parents.
She has recently been in the news again after a Web of lies about her whereabouts emerged. With each story, it seems there is no end to the craziness. You can read the stories here. Below is an undated photo of her abroad, probably while in school, from a more innocent time.
Top This Week
- Citizen TV's Kanze Dena Finally Bows Down To Pressure and Does What She Considered Impossible
- GHAFLA EXPLORES: 10 Estates In Nairobi Where You'll Find The Most Prostitutes
- POSITIVE TRIBALISM: These Are The Top Ten Sexiest KIKUYU Female Celebs In Kenya. Number 7 Is The Baddest!
- Rapper Wangechi's Face After Her Accident Last Year. This Is Truly Horrifying (WARNING : Not For The Faint-Hearted )
- Larry Madowo Leads The Online Onslaught Against Laura Oyier's 800 Kshs Water
- Terrorists Hijack Kenya Airways Flight With 30 Passengers On Board!
- GHAFLA! EXCLUSIVE: Married Rapper KENRAZY Busted Sex-Chatting an Upcoming Socialite And Soliciting For Her UNCLOTHED Photos And Videos of Her Private Parts (Hard Evidence)
- Mike Sonko’s Daughter Exposes Curvaceous Singer, Marya, For Dating Her Aunt’s Husband (EVIDENCE)#MpangoWaKando
- Capital FM’s Beauties; This Is Ess, Anita Nderu And Miss Mandii Decide To Free Their Nyonyos (Photo)
- BREAKING! Jeff Koinange ARRESTED!