Nwasante Khasiani (Writer)
I don't often borrow things from Capital Fm's website. I mean, why should I? I am Uncle Chim Tuna and we are Ghafla. However, once in a while, they have something I cannot help but borrow. Such this video in which Amina Abdi, the Cushite cutey that carried DJ John Rabar's child was talking about the type of men I work with, men who find pregnant women sexy.
Last week, there were two stories that broke out about Jaguar; one of Kenya's most prolific singers. One was about a video that came out in which he along with some of Kenya's most reknown and infamous youthful politicians were talking nonsense and the other story was about a series of photos of his wedding.
Thank God Almighty she shaved! I would hate to have ogled at photos of a lingerie shoot where the beaver was still furry! Bleurgh! no, really, think about it. But not too long.
Anyway, Pendo has been making moves on the downlow shooting what appears to be a reality show but she still found time to take off all her clothes.
This week could not have been an easy week for one of Kenya's best music producers, Kevin Provoke who was earlier in the week accused of sexual harassment and outright coercion/rape by some of the female artists he has worked with. But the lad opted for a very classy way of responding to the allegations.
I dropped out of university. My mother recently asked me whether I regretted my decision to drop out of university and the honest answer for me, my truth, Uncle Chim Tuna's truth is "No!".
Working at Ghafla with Baba Ghafla has afforded me more opportunities than I would ever have had if I had a degree.
The photos first appeared on the Pulse magazine. And then, they begun to trickle online and that is when they first begun to cause a proper stir. Actually, you would be forgiven for not knowing what I am prattling about because honestly, people only read the free weekly pullout value add to the Friday edition of The Standard magazine to read Tony Mochama/Smitta Smitten.
Top This Week
- Esther Arunga Responds to Eric Omondi’s Plea. This Was Her Disappointing Response
- Caroline Mutoko Opens Up About Her Private Life. Here Are The 5 Things You Never Knew About Her. Number 4 Will Shock You
- KTN’s Mwanaisha Chidzuga and Her Alleged Husband Danson Mungatana Appear in Public Together for the First Time (Photos)
- Larry Madowo’s Ridicule Could Land Him in Jail Just Like Robert Alai. See What He Did
- Senator Johnson Muthama BEATEN UP Badly In Parliament. His Clothes Torn. (Photos)
- Did Moses Kuria Try To Strip And Punch a Female MP During Parliament Scuffle? See Details And Photos
- Finally Juliani Confirms Brenda Wairimu Is Pregnant For Him
- Citizen TV Receives Severe Backlash from Kenyans for Airing the Plight of Esther Arunga
- Apart From Giving Shoutouts To The Same People Everyday,.. Here Are Six Other Things Maina Kageni Needs To Stop Doing In His Morning Show
- Here is The Kayole Matatu Churchill Has Been Searching For (Photos)