Nwasante Khasiani (Writer)
I don't often borrow things from Capital Fm's website. I mean, why should I? I am Uncle Chim Tuna and we are Ghafla. However, once in a while, they have something I cannot help but borrow. Such this video in which Amina Abdi, the Cushite cutey that carried DJ John Rabar's child was talking about the type of men I work with, men who find pregnant women sexy.
Last week, there were two stories that broke out about Jaguar; one of Kenya's most prolific singers. One was about a video that came out in which he along with some of Kenya's most reknown and infamous youthful politicians were talking nonsense and the other story was about a series of photos of his wedding.
Thank God Almighty she shaved! I would hate to have ogled at photos of a lingerie shoot where the beaver was still furry! Bleurgh! no, really, think about it. But not too long.
Anyway, Pendo has been making moves on the downlow shooting what appears to be a reality show but she still found time to take off all her clothes.
This week could not have been an easy week for one of Kenya's best music producers, Kevin Provoke who was earlier in the week accused of sexual harassment and outright coercion/rape by some of the female artists he has worked with. But the lad opted for a very classy way of responding to the allegations.
I dropped out of university. My mother recently asked me whether I regretted my decision to drop out of university and the honest answer for me, my truth, Uncle Chim Tuna's truth is "No!".
Working at Ghafla with Baba Ghafla has afforded me more opportunities than I would ever have had if I had a degree.
The photos first appeared on the Pulse magazine. And then, they begun to trickle online and that is when they first begun to cause a proper stir. Actually, you would be forgiven for not knowing what I am prattling about because honestly, people only read the free weekly pullout value add to the Friday edition of The Standard magazine to read Tony Mochama/Smitta Smitten.
Top This Week
- 5 Kenyan Celebrities Who Are Getting Old But Not Getting Married....They Fear Commitment The Way A Politician Fears Impeachment
- 5 Kenyan Celebrity Couples Whose Relationships Ended Badly And Left Us Sobbing With Incontrolable Pity
- Victoria Rubadiri opens Up About Her Relationship with Larry Madowo And Why They 'Broke Up'
- CABU GAH DIARIES: After The Juja MP Scandal,Here Are 10 Of The Worst Political Sex Scandals Ever. Number 5 Was The Biggest.
- Ida Odinga Explains Why Raila Wore A Torn Shoe
- Avril's Gigantic Fundamentals Groped By Ecstatic Students (Photos)
- Ghafla Exclusive: After Getting Fired From Citizen TV, Tr Wanjiku Fired Once Again From Nation Alongside Lorna Irungu And Others
- Finally We Get To See Huddah Monroe’s Humongous Camel Toe! (Photos)
- Stars Newspaper, Oliver Mathenge Wedding Photos!
- After Analogue Switch Off, Citizen TV’s Janet Mbugua Surfaces Up On Another TV Anchoring News