Nwasante Khasiani (Writer)
I don't often borrow things from Capital Fm's website. I mean, why should I? I am Uncle Chim Tuna and we are Ghafla. However, once in a while, they have something I cannot help but borrow. Such this video in which Amina Abdi, the Cushite cutey that carried DJ John Rabar's child was talking about the type of men I work with, men who find pregnant women sexy.
Last week, there were two stories that broke out about Jaguar; one of Kenya's most prolific singers. One was about a video that came out in which he along with some of Kenya's most reknown and infamous youthful politicians were talking nonsense and the other story was about a series of photos of his wedding.
Thank God Almighty she shaved! I would hate to have ogled at photos of a lingerie shoot where the beaver was still furry! Bleurgh! no, really, think about it. But not too long.
Anyway, Pendo has been making moves on the downlow shooting what appears to be a reality show but she still found time to take off all her clothes.
This week could not have been an easy week for one of Kenya's best music producers, Kevin Provoke who was earlier in the week accused of sexual harassment and outright coercion/rape by some of the female artists he has worked with. But the lad opted for a very classy way of responding to the allegations.
I dropped out of university. My mother recently asked me whether I regretted my decision to drop out of university and the honest answer for me, my truth, Uncle Chim Tuna's truth is "No!".
Working at Ghafla with Baba Ghafla has afforded me more opportunities than I would ever have had if I had a degree.
The photos first appeared on the Pulse magazine. And then, they begun to trickle online and that is when they first begun to cause a proper stir. Actually, you would be forgiven for not knowing what I am prattling about because honestly, people only read the free weekly pullout value add to the Friday edition of The Standard magazine to read Tony Mochama/Smitta Smitten.
Top This Week
- NTV News Anchor Passes Away
- WEEKEND TALES: How Sexy Vera Sidika Prevented Violence At The AFC Leopards Vs Gor Mahia Game
- Having A Pair Colossal Jugs, A Humongous Butt and Thunderous Thighs Doesn't Make You A Plus Size Model. Meet The Only Plus Size Model Worth Looking At.
- Vera Sidika Posts This Photo And It Causes MAJOR Controversy!
- Brenda Wairimu Shares More Photos Of Her Baby With Juliani. We Can Guess Which Parent The Kid Looks Like
- A Gospel Threesome? Willy Paul Trolled Badly For Sharing This Photo Of His Two Wazungu Girlfriends
- Sonko's Daughter Salma Mbuvi Shows Off Her 'Baby'. Its A Girl!
- #TBT: NTV’s Sheila Mwanyigha Tells Lulu Hassan’s Husband How She Was Once a ‘Side Dish’
- Larry Madowo Returns To KTN Years After Leaving For NTV
- Did Akon Buy President Uhuru An Armored Mercedes Worth Kes 32.7 Million? (Photos)