Nwasante Khasiani (Writer)
I don't often borrow things from Capital Fm's website. I mean, why should I? I am Uncle Chim Tuna and we are Ghafla. However, once in a while, they have something I cannot help but borrow. Such this video in which Amina Abdi, the Cushite cutey that carried DJ John Rabar's child was talking about the type of men I work with, men who find pregnant women sexy.
Last week, there were two stories that broke out about Jaguar; one of Kenya's most prolific singers. One was about a video that came out in which he along with some of Kenya's most reknown and infamous youthful politicians were talking nonsense and the other story was about a series of photos of his wedding.
Thank God Almighty she shaved! I would hate to have ogled at photos of a lingerie shoot where the beaver was still furry! Bleurgh! no, really, think about it. But not too long.
Anyway, Pendo has been making moves on the downlow shooting what appears to be a reality show but she still found time to take off all her clothes.
This week could not have been an easy week for one of Kenya's best music producers, Kevin Provoke who was earlier in the week accused of sexual harassment and outright coercion/rape by some of the female artists he has worked with. But the lad opted for a very classy way of responding to the allegations.
I dropped out of university. My mother recently asked me whether I regretted my decision to drop out of university and the honest answer for me, my truth, Uncle Chim Tuna's truth is "No!".
Working at Ghafla with Baba Ghafla has afforded me more opportunities than I would ever have had if I had a degree.
The photos first appeared on the Pulse magazine. And then, they begun to trickle online and that is when they first begun to cause a proper stir. Actually, you would be forgiven for not knowing what I am prattling about because honestly, people only read the free weekly pullout value add to the Friday edition of The Standard magazine to read Tony Mochama/Smitta Smitten.
Top This Week
- Victoria Rubadiri Mauled on Social Media For Posting These Photos!!
- Meet Machakos County First Lady! Dr. Alfred Mutua Must Be Very Contented With This (Photos)
- CABU GAH DIARIES: This Kenyan Musician Featured a UNDERAGE Girl in His Music Video. And Now Her Parents Want Him Arrested!! But Honestly,This Girl Is Waaaaaaaayyyyy Tooo Beautiful.
- Kalekye Mumo Attacked For Posing Topless For Cancer
- Meet Darshan, In His 20's and Already a Billionaire #DarshanChandaria
- After Audrey Mbugua,Another Kenyan Man Changes His Gender. And Name. And is Now Dressing Like A Woman. And Acting Like One. (PHOTOS)
- Maina and King’angi in the Morning: Men Who Expose Their Private Parts Publicly
- Bet You Didn’t Know of Vera Sidika’s Family; Well Here They Are (Photos)
- Exposed: The Ratchetness At The Mashujaa Pool Party.
- Adelle Onyango Attacks Wizkid's Concert...And then Someone Mercilessly Attacks Her Teeth!