Chimwani Obiajulu (Writer)
Back in the day, Beenie Man was a very huge act. He visited Kenya and drove everyone wild -if you go in for the dancehall tip. And one of the people he got to jam with and have a photo taken with is Caroline Mutoko and Muthoni Bwika. And my oh my, the picture tells a story, nay it writes up a novel, the like of which Ludlum would go green with envy over.
DNG is a man of many hats and colours. A radio presenter -le sigh-, a rapper, an event MC and an enterpreneur. But for the longest time his life has been private and secret. He has somehow managed to guard his privacy but I figure Ghafla is here to feed you on what you need to know about Kenya's celebrities.
Eric Omondi is a man with an eye for the ladies. And he knows how to pick the sexy ones, no ratchet beat up hag has her greasy hands on the lad and that's the way he likes it. No sloppy seconds either. And so when I received wind of the existence of this picture I did everything in my power to get it. Perhaps to stick on my wall...
Earlier today, I reported just how badly KOT and commentors on our Youtube channel were going at Corazon Kwamboka like cats and dogs tied up in one gurney sack. And I had half expected Corazon to hide somewhere and wait till the storm blows over but she is having none of that! The tough as nails lass is responding to everything KOT are throwing her way.
What happens when you get ratchet nairobi girls on a phone call expressing nothing but thirst? Today's Big Breakfast conversation. Lyndah Nyangweso today was on one and she decided to let us in on her tip. Apparently, she has a friend who is happily in a clandestine affair and plays the role of mistress with no qualms whatsoever. And Lyndah Nyangweso is wondering whether that is the way to go.
Yesterday I came across a video of Corazon Kwamboka doing a rather bizarre dance for the cameras in nothing more than her knickers. I wasn't impresed. Neither was I bemused and it seems like Kenyans were also feeling cheated. And from the comments they left on our comment section and on twitter, there was no love lost. Check out the comments below:
While trawling the internets for stories for you and yours, i came across a very interesting picture put up by my friend Joe Muchiri... Very interesting indeed. Especially given that a man noticed this fact. Well, when Vera met Davido, he was standing. Twice.
His uhm... member. Bleurgh! And for the record I lost at "Rock Paper Scissors" so I have to do this piece.
Top This Week
- Ghafla Exclusive: Lilian Muli Breaks her Silence And Responds To All The Kenyans On Twitter Savagely Attacking Her For Her Konshens Interview Read 27952 times
- Final Emotional Words to Peter Kaberere From His Wife Read 18306 times
- This Has Got To Be The Most Explicit Kenyan Video (NSFW) Read 14376 times
- The Konshens Interview That Got KOT Attacking Lillian Muli Read 13744 times
- Here' How The Guinness Evolution Party With Konshens Went Down (Photos) Read 11851 times
- Photos from Kaberere’s Memorial Concert Read 11578 times
- Tahidi High Actress Pays A Touching Tribute To Fallen Gospel Artiste Kaberere Read 10503 times
- Vera Sidika is Now Prezzo’s “New Gal” Read 9790 times
- Peter Kaberere: Family & Friends Remember Him At Emotional Funeral (PHOTOS) Read 9683 times
- Gone Too Soon: Popular Kenyan Rapper Passes Away Read 9462 times