Nwasante Khasiani (Writer)
I don't often borrow things from Capital Fm's website. I mean, why should I? I am Uncle Chim Tuna and we are Ghafla. However, once in a while, they have something I cannot help but borrow. Such this video in which Amina Abdi, the Cushite cutey that carried DJ John Rabar's child was talking about the type of men I work with, men who find pregnant women sexy.
Last week, there were two stories that broke out about Jaguar; one of Kenya's most prolific singers. One was about a video that came out in which he along with some of Kenya's most reknown and infamous youthful politicians were talking nonsense and the other story was about a series of photos of his wedding.
Thank God Almighty she shaved! I would hate to have ogled at photos of a lingerie shoot where the beaver was still furry! Bleurgh! no, really, think about it. But not too long.
Anyway, Pendo has been making moves on the downlow shooting what appears to be a reality show but she still found time to take off all her clothes.
This week could not have been an easy week for one of Kenya's best music producers, Kevin Provoke who was earlier in the week accused of sexual harassment and outright coercion/rape by some of the female artists he has worked with. But the lad opted for a very classy way of responding to the allegations.
I dropped out of university. My mother recently asked me whether I regretted my decision to drop out of university and the honest answer for me, my truth, Uncle Chim Tuna's truth is "No!".
Working at Ghafla with Baba Ghafla has afforded me more opportunities than I would ever have had if I had a degree.
The photos first appeared on the Pulse magazine. And then, they begun to trickle online and that is when they first begun to cause a proper stir. Actually, you would be forgiven for not knowing what I am prattling about because honestly, people only read the free weekly pullout value add to the Friday edition of The Standard magazine to read Tony Mochama/Smitta Smitten.
Top This Week
- This is Heartbreaking; Churchill Show Cancelled!
- Breaking:A Lady Allegedly Dies After Being Stripped and Molested Last Evening, We have The Identity Of One Of The Perpetrators
- Otieno Kajwang Did Not Die Of Heart Attack, Robert Alai Claims
- Papa Shirandula Reveals Churchill’s Well Concealed Secrets. The Third One is a Shocker
- Celebrity Reactions to Senator Otieno Kajwang's Death
- Hot Mini-skirt Photos From My Dress My Choice Challenge!
- Kawira Of Papa Shirandula Set To Tie The Knot. Meet Her Fiance
- "I am NOT a Girlfriend to Kajwang,I am His LEGAL WIFE!" Here Is The Dramatic Video of Kajwang's Second Wife Faith Kajwang! And Man,She is Angry As Hell! (Video)
- Controversial Rapper Opens Up About His 50 Million House In Westlands.
- Corazon Kwamboka 'Breaks the Internet' with Some Seriously Sexy Photos