Nwasante Khasiani (Writer)
I don't often borrow things from Capital Fm's website. I mean, why should I? I am Uncle Chim Tuna and we are Ghafla. However, once in a while, they have something I cannot help but borrow. Such this video in which Amina Abdi, the Cushite cutey that carried DJ John Rabar's child was talking about the type of men I work with, men who find pregnant women sexy.
Last week, there were two stories that broke out about Jaguar; one of Kenya's most prolific singers. One was about a video that came out in which he along with some of Kenya's most reknown and infamous youthful politicians were talking nonsense and the other story was about a series of photos of his wedding.
Thank God Almighty she shaved! I would hate to have ogled at photos of a lingerie shoot where the beaver was still furry! Bleurgh! no, really, think about it. But not too long.
Anyway, Pendo has been making moves on the downlow shooting what appears to be a reality show but she still found time to take off all her clothes.
This week could not have been an easy week for one of Kenya's best music producers, Kevin Provoke who was earlier in the week accused of sexual harassment and outright coercion/rape by some of the female artists he has worked with. But the lad opted for a very classy way of responding to the allegations.
I dropped out of university. My mother recently asked me whether I regretted my decision to drop out of university and the honest answer for me, my truth, Uncle Chim Tuna's truth is "No!".
Working at Ghafla with Baba Ghafla has afforded me more opportunities than I would ever have had if I had a degree.
The photos first appeared on the Pulse magazine. And then, they begun to trickle online and that is when they first begun to cause a proper stir. Actually, you would be forgiven for not knowing what I am prattling about because honestly, people only read the free weekly pullout value add to the Friday edition of The Standard magazine to read Tony Mochama/Smitta Smitten.
Top This Week
- 10 Most Beautiful Ladies In Kenya. Huddah Monroe Featured Somewhere. Do You Agree With This List? (Photos)
- The Top 10 Highest Earning Musicians Of 2015. Jaguar Misses a Spot You Will Not Believe Who Topped the List
- Mwanaisha Chidzuga's Daughter Is The Spitting Image Of Her Dad Danson Mungatana (Photos)
- Forget Campus Divas For Rich Men And Check Out Nairobi Cougar Lounge Where Young Men Are Paid 15,000 A Week To Bang A Mummy
- Instead Of The Church, Bahati Finds His Lover In A Club (Photos)
- Eldoret Matatu Makes A Fool Out Of Vera Sidika. See What They Did (Photo)
- BREAKING: Willy Paul's Mother Has Been Found. Where, How And What Is Her Condition?
- Here Are The 5 TV Sirens Who Wow Audiences With Their Beauty And Brains But Are Not Given The Hype They Deserve
- Top 10 Most Unbelievably Expensive Schools In Kenya. The Cost Per Term Will Blow You Away. Ciku Muiruri’s Daughter Attended One of These
- Here Are The Most Cruel Comments Posted By KOT After Churchill Hosted Kanyari