Nwasante Khasiani (Writer)
I don't often borrow things from Capital Fm's website. I mean, why should I? I am Uncle Chim Tuna and we are Ghafla. However, once in a while, they have something I cannot help but borrow. Such this video in which Amina Abdi, the Cushite cutey that carried DJ John Rabar's child was talking about the type of men I work with, men who find pregnant women sexy.
Last week, there were two stories that broke out about Jaguar; one of Kenya's most prolific singers. One was about a video that came out in which he along with some of Kenya's most reknown and infamous youthful politicians were talking nonsense and the other story was about a series of photos of his wedding.
Thank God Almighty she shaved! I would hate to have ogled at photos of a lingerie shoot where the beaver was still furry! Bleurgh! no, really, think about it. But not too long.
Anyway, Pendo has been making moves on the downlow shooting what appears to be a reality show but she still found time to take off all her clothes.
This week could not have been an easy week for one of Kenya's best music producers, Kevin Provoke who was earlier in the week accused of sexual harassment and outright coercion/rape by some of the female artists he has worked with. But the lad opted for a very classy way of responding to the allegations.
I dropped out of university. My mother recently asked me whether I regretted my decision to drop out of university and the honest answer for me, my truth, Uncle Chim Tuna's truth is "No!".
Working at Ghafla with Baba Ghafla has afforded me more opportunities than I would ever have had if I had a degree.
The photos first appeared on the Pulse magazine. And then, they begun to trickle online and that is when they first begun to cause a proper stir. Actually, you would be forgiven for not knowing what I am prattling about because honestly, people only read the free weekly pullout value add to the Friday edition of The Standard magazine to read Tony Mochama/Smitta Smitten.
Top This Week
- CABU GAH DIARIES: These are the Female Kenyan Celebrities You Can Never Mess With! Because They can Beat You Up senselessly. Or End Your Career.
- CABU GAH DIARIES: REVEALED! Here are 15 of the HOTTEST Young Kenyan Lesbians. And They are sooo Proud Of their Sexuality. Number 2 Is Smoooooking!!!!!!!!
- VERA SIDIKA Spends 2.4 MILLION SHILLINGS a Night In Dubai! No Vera, No! No Way!
- Did You Know That Janet Mbugua of Citizen TV Had A Twin? Meet Her Good-Looking Twin (Photos)
- Is Citizen TV’s JANET MBUGUA Getting Married?
- A Mind Blowing Insane Collection Of The Biggest A$$es In Kenya!! (photos)
- Bonoko Calls Ghafla And Threatens Ghafla's Own Cabu Gah (EVIDENCE)
- Huddah's and Vera's Unending Beef.... What Caused it?
- Meet Darshan, In His 20's and Already a Billionaire #DarshanChandaria
- Kenyan Artists, Kindly, Don’t Be Like Diamond And Ali Kiba