Monday, 18 June 2012 15:46 Written by
Some consider him Kenya's best rapper at the moment. He recently performed at the annual Sawa Sawa Festival. Every track he releases takes him closer to the King Wa Rap title. His Chocoloate City tours company specializes in giving tours around his hood, Kibera. He also has a clothing line and no one represents Namba Nane better than he does. The rapper is taking it a notch higher. During an interview with Str8 Up, he revealed plans to bring a condom brand into the market. His unique selling proposition is that each pack will have four condoms instead of the traditional three. Internationally, famous artistes have used their popularity to launch non-music products. Other than scents from the likes of P. Diddy, Beyonce, J-Lo, etc, 50 Cent has a vitamin water company. Besides his clothing line, Jay-Z owns a huge stake in the New York Mets, Kanye West recently launched…
Monday, 18 June 2012 12:24 Written by
Monday, 18 June 2012 11:41 Written by
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Guess Who's Coming To Kenya Again? ALAINE!
- Here's the Reason Why Skylux Lounge is the Reigning Party Haven
- Meet The Nigerian Geologist Whose Taking Over the Nairobi Industry
- Funnyman Obinna Ventures Into Music, Does this Mean the End of his Entertaining Career?
- Revealed: What Goes on Behind Sub Sahara Recording Studio