On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Team Mafisi! The Only Place You can 'Misbehave' With Vanessa Chettle Read 2033 times
- Revealed! Why Chicken From This Fast Food Has Everyone Hooked Read 2015 times
- Wah! This Three Sexxy Lasses Take Over Cubano on a 'Girls Night Out' Read 1929 times
- Dj Mfalme Takes the Party to Naivasha this Saturday Read 1779 times
- Vanessa Chettle now Rolls With Prominent People in Kenya Read 1588 times