On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Gospel Hook-up - The premier social gospel event
- #TwendeniMacha; Goodwill Ambassador, Noni Gathoni, Leads The Party to Machakos
- Check Out What Eric Omondi Got Himself Into In The Land Of Beautiful Women
- This is What Vanessa Chettle is Up To When She's Not Flaunting Herself
- Are You Ready for East Africa's Largest Beer Fest? 3 Days to go Beautiful People