On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Ghafla! Now The Third Most Visited Site In Kenya
- Check Out What Eric Omondi Got Himself Into In The Land Of Beautiful Women
- Shouldn’t You have a Non-stop Supply of Side Hustles? Check This Out.
- 4th Edition of Corporates Singles Day Out
- Kenyan Actress, Nice Githinji and X-Fm Presenter Nick Ndeda, Caught Up in a Bank Robbery