On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Choose your language
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Trouble in Paradise; Sarah Hassan’s Hubby Caught Being Cozy with Another Woman Who Certainly Wasn’t Sarah (Pic)
- Wonders Never Cease! People From Diasppora (Rongai) Are Having a Threesome Party!
- Top Kenyan Actress Found in a Compromising Situation With Her Chips Funga #StoryLab
- Police Detain Ex Mali Actor While Attempting to Flee The Country, Here Are The Juicy Details
- Kenya's SoundFest to Match Up to Top Gear