On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Want A Huddah Monroe's Body? Check This Out Read 3250 times
- Who Knew Brenda Wairimu Would Stoop This Low To Having A Dangerous Affair Read 3187 times
- Risper Faiths Surprise Sexy Treat To #HashTag VIPs Read 2730 times
- Forget The Usual Socialites, Check Out The Reigning Socialite In Town Getting It Down With Dj Hypnotiq Read 2527 times
- These Are The Prettiest Ladies In Campus, And One Beats Them All This Friday Read 2280 times