On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Step Aside Corazon Kwamboka & Risper Faith. The Twerk 'Queen' has Arrived
- Eric Omondi Gets Arrested by Hot Policewomen
- Revealed: What Goes on Behind Sub Sahara Recording Studio
- Bootyfull Lasses; Corazon Kwamboka & Adhiambo Opondo go 'Untamed'
- A First in Nairobi! Skylux Lounge Introduces All star Go-Go Dancers in the Party Scene