On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Dubai Based Kenyan Singer Gets Men Dancing on The Streets For Fame!
- Do You Want to Make Some Quick Cash Online? See How You Can go About it.
- Hang Out with These Beautiful, Curvy, Grown N Sexy Mammies Struting The Runway This Weekend
- New Style, New Era, New Location; Florida Club is Back Beautiful People!
- This, By Far, Is The Most Awesome Plan Eric Omondi Has For His Valentine's Weekend