On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Guess Who's Coming To Kenya Again? ALAINE!
- Here's the Reason Why Skylux Lounge is the Reigning Party Haven
- Meet The Nigerian Geologist Whose Taking Over the Nairobi Industry
- Funnyman Obinna Ventures Into Music, Does this Mean the End of his Entertaining Career?
- Revealed: What Goes on Behind Sub Sahara Recording Studio