On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- I Bet you Didn't Know This About the Beautiful Victoria Rubidiri Read 3464 times
- Machakos: The Shocking State Of The Road To Kenya's Biggest Party Haven (PHOTOS) Read 3057 times
- Ratchetness for Who? Here’s the Lowdown on How Diani Rugby Went Down (PHOTOS) Read 2906 times
- Venomous Response to Daring Female Blogger who viciously lashed out at Ladies for being the Main Reason why their Men Cheat Read 2641 times
- Ben Kiruthi's Unbelievable Photoshoot Of My Uncle Tim's Wedding Read 2413 times