On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Top Kenyan Celeb Is Caught with Side Woman In The Act By His Wife,What He Did Is Unbelievable
- Meet The Kenya Socialite That Has Some Juicy Tantalizing Jugs That Are Causing a Frenzy on The Internet
- If You Thought Eric Omondi Is That Smart, you Were Wrong. Jalas Puts Him On Tight Corner.
- Team Mafisi; This is Where to Feast & Feed Your Fantasies Next Weekend
- Jimmy Gait is Giving His Fans Boda-bodas. All You Have to do is This to Get Yourself One