On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Gospel Hook-up - The premier social gospel event
- Just Weeks After Nick Ndeda's Wife Gets Discharged From a Mental Hospital, The Sister is Now Under Suspicion for Murder
- Plenty Beer, Beautiful Lasses & 18hrs of Nothing But MAD Fun!
- Masaku Reloaded; 'Wet & Wild Pool Party' Promises to be Epic
- Check Out What Eric Omondi Got Himself Into In The Land Of Beautiful Women