On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- From Casinos, Wet T-shirts Competition, Pools...Ladies & Gents, This is Why You Need to Head to The Haven of Beaches
- Get to Enjoy Sumptuous Nyama Choma & Self-Drive a Land-Rover at The #XtremeFest2014
- Meet The Brain-Child Behind The Dancehall Gospel Jam That Has Everyone Talking
- Mombasa's Biggest New Year's Eve Countdown Party!!!
- #TwendeMara; South Africa's Billionaire, Vusi Thembekwayo Comes to Kenya Looking For a Start-up Business to Invest 38.6 Million!!!