On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- You'll be Surprised Neither Jaguar/Prezzo Nor Any Other A-list Celebs Charge This Much For Booking! Meet Kenya's Most Expensive Artist
- Pornography, Masturbation, Gayism, Sex & All Other Gross Stuff. Mavuno Church Lays it Bare
- Meet Kenya’s Most Expensive Male Stripper. You Have To Part With 2M To Procure His Services
- Meet The Only Kenyan Group That Has Performed At The Whitehouse For President Barrack Obama.
- Oops! Sauti Sol Aren’t The Only Kenyan Musicians To Sing For Obama. Here Are FIRST Kenyan Artists To Entertain The US President