On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- RIP Competition Official Video is Out...& Death is All I See" Khaligraph Jones x Dj Crème de la Crème
- Meet The Legendary Amos Okwemba. The Guru Behind Marketing, Media Production & Sound.
- Special Invite; Dj Steve's B-day Bash is Around The Corner. And You Are All Invited. But First, This is What You Need to Know
- Last Call: BBQ Advance Tickets Are About to be Sold Out
- Music Alert! Gospel Bigwigs, Ringtone & Exodus' New Hit Song