On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- A Wild Party Only For Adults! You Have To See This! Read 2449 times
- A Proposal To Three Ladies At Once? Check Out This Man's Dilemma Read 2353 times
- Benga/Ohangla Dedication To Lupita Nyong'o (Check It Out) Read 2341 times
- Drama Follows This Gospel Musician Read 2321 times
- This Is The New Sexy Singing Sensation! The Queen Is Here! Read 2312 times