On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Kenya's Street Fashion Happening Next Sato, Don't Dare Miss Out!
- #TwendeniMacha; Have You Grabbed Your Macha NYE Concert Ticket Yet?
- Snapp Unveils Miss World Kenya Beauty Pageant 2014 Finalists
- Gear Up for The Rocktoberfest at Tree House Museum Hill
- This is The Club Where All The Best A$$es in Nairobi go To