On the 25Th of May, the King of East African Funk, Sal Davies and his daughter Maia Von Lekow were in Kenya performing at the Tree House, Museum Hill Complex.
All the way from the 1930s, the king of East African Funk is back to perform for his die hard fans. We can all remember him with hit songs like 'unchain my heart' and 'makini' which were the ish back then.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- This is Your Chance to Feel Vera Sidika's Juicy Breasts, Thunderous Thighs and Big A$$
- Barely Months After Being Labeled a 'Prostitute', Vera Sidika Promises a Bountiful Scenery to All Thirsty Men in The CBD
- Kenyan Ladies, Meet the Nigerian Man of Your Dreams Here
- Are You The Gamer Imax is Looking For?
- Team Mafisi, Another Perfect Excuse to Drool Over Skimpy Dressed Women in The CBD