Tumiso has the best parents, the best teachers, the best sister, the best classmates and everything best, awoh! I guess this little angel already knows this.
Since she took a hiatus from the music scene a while back, Wahu has not been seen much is the social scene.
The growth of a child and their learning of situations around their surrounding entirely depends on their upbringing. I mean the knowledge and teaching their parents inject into them and the environment they provide them to learn.
It is Thursday good people and as it is the norm, this is the day all of us remember the past times, moments and days by retrieving old photos from archives to see the steps we have made in life if any.
Nameless made his gorgeous wife, Wahu, shed tears in the presence of their two daughters and members of the public.
The most celebrated Kenyan celebrity couple in Nameless and Wahu have lived to raise two beautiful daughters.
Is a storm looming in paradise? Kenya’s power celebrity couple has for the first time gone public with their dissent.
At the 6th edition of Koroga Festival that saw musical sensation Yvonne Chaka perform at the event Nameless showed the world that the love is still as strong as it was a decade ago.. (Photo Credits)
For a couple as famous as Wahu and Nameless, the two are notoriously private and public displays of affection and gossip about the two are rare.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- You'll be Surprised Neither Jaguar/Prezzo Nor Any Other A-list Celebs Charge This Much For Booking! Meet Kenya's Most Expensive Artist
- Pornography, Masturbation, Gayism, Sex & All Other Gross Stuff. Mavuno Church Lays it Bare
- Meet Kenya’s Most Expensive Male Stripper. You Have To Part With 2M To Procure His Services
- Meet The Only Kenyan Group That Has Performed At The Whitehouse For President Barrack Obama.
- Oops! Sauti Sol Aren’t The Only Kenyan Musicians To Sing For Obama. Here Are FIRST Kenyan Artists To Entertain The US President