The most celebrated Kenyan celebrity couple in Nameless and Wahu have lived to raise two beautiful daughters.
Is a storm looming in paradise? Kenya’s power celebrity couple has for the first time gone public with their dissent.
At the 6th edition of Koroga Festival that saw musical sensation Yvonne Chaka perform at the event Nameless showed the world that the love is still as strong as it was a decade ago.. (Photo Credits)
For a couple as famous as Wahu and Nameless, the two are notoriously private and public displays of affection and gossip about the two are rare.
Apart from music, Wahu is complimenting her income with earnings from the lavish beauty parlour in Westlands.
Wahu Kagwi and David Mathenge aka Nameless are one of the most celebrated celebrity couples in Kenya today, thanks to the manner in which they have managed to keep their decade long relationship intact and still going.
Oh oh oh oh! How many times did I say that? Four? Sorry for losing myself even before I tell what I have seen in this woman. Oh I mean this songbird, Wahu. I am hoping Nameless has not heard, lest I lose my dentals describing how his wife looks these days.
Kenya celebrity power couple Nameless and Wahu’s daughters have really grown up fast, the first born has a striking resemblance to the mother.
Some things can seriously break down someone’s life if that person is not strong enough to withstand the turbulence with which they hit.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- How A GSU Officer Made A Million Shillings
- Sauti Sol Heads to Rongai & Donholm This Weekend. Are They in Search of 'Nerea'?
- Groove Awards Nominee; Vote Willy Paul For Male Artist of The Year
- Just 2 Days Left Beautiful People, For An All-You-Can-Eat Plus Free Booze, 12hr Party!
- Divas Party is Going Down Tonight, Expect Sexy Women & Crazy Discounted Offers on Liquor