At the 6th edition of Koroga Festival that saw musical sensation Yvonne Chaka perform at the event Nameless showed the world that the love is still as strong as it was a decade ago.. (Photo Credits)
For a couple as famous as Wahu and Nameless, the two are notoriously private and public displays of affection and gossip about the two are rare.
Apart from music, Wahu is complimenting her income with earnings from the lavish beauty parlour in Westlands.
Wahu Kagwi and David Mathenge aka Nameless are one of the most celebrated celebrity couples in Kenya today, thanks to the manner in which they have managed to keep their decade long relationship intact and still going.
Oh oh oh oh! How many times did I say that? Four? Sorry for losing myself even before I tell what I have seen in this woman. Oh I mean this songbird, Wahu. I am hoping Nameless has not heard, lest I lose my dentals describing how his wife looks these days.
Kenya celebrity power couple Nameless and Wahu’s daughters have really grown up fast, the first born has a striking resemblance to the mother.
Some things can seriously break down someone’s life if that person is not strong enough to withstand the turbulence with which they hit.
I think it is safe to say that Wahu and Nameless is Kenya’s most beloved and famous couple. Even my grand mum knows them and if my grandma knows you, then you are a big deal!
A scandalous story by a certain blog has gone viral. The post is about Wahu and Nameless’ alleged end to their marriage.
Top 5 Event Stories This Week
- Trouble in Paradise; Sarah Hassan’s Hubby Caught Being Cozy with Another Woman Who Certainly Wasn’t Sarah (Pic)
- Wonders Never Cease! People From Diasppora (Rongai) Are Having a Threesome Party!
- Kenya's SoundFest to Match Up to Top Gear
- Police Detain Ex Mali Actor While Attempting to Flee The Country, Here Are The Juicy Details
- Bongo Sensational Artist, Rich Mavoko, to Headline This Ultimate Easter Eve Party