The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani (Janitor)
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- CONFIRMED: Willy Paul Reveals His KCSE Grade And It Was... Read 42172 times
- This Is Too Funny! Kenyans On Twitter Poke Fun At Willy Paul For "Failing KCSE" (PHOTOS) Read 15814 times
- Huddah Monroe Shows Off Her Sexy Body! Check Her Out As Prezzo And Colonel Moustapha Have Seen Her (PHOTO) Read 12119 times
- These Are Kenya's Hottest 'Plus' Sized Celebrities (Photos) Read 11522 times
- Ghafla Twerkdown:Who Twerked Better? Huddah Monroe Vs Risper Faith Read 7397 times