The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani (Janitor)
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Vera Sidika Comes Back At Her Bleaching Haters! Read 9382 times
- Is Bleaching Wrong? The Case Of Vera Sidika's Bleaching (PHOTOS) Read 6470 times
- Dying To Have A Socialite's Behind? You Should See This (Warning:Graphic Images) Read 5511 times
- GHAFLA EXCLUSIVE: Kiss 100's Kalekye Drops A Huge Bomb On Everyone! (VIDEO) Read 4943 times
- Konshens Shows His Love For Kenya (Photo) Read 3984 times