The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Octopizzo Among The Many Kenyans Sending In Their Condolences To The Fallen Musician (Photo)
- Introducing The Top 5 Kenyan Artistes That Have Whack Lyrics.....Their Lines Make Us Want To Block Our Ears
- Check Out The 5 Celebrities In The Millionaires Club
- 3 Popular Celebrities Who Have Tried Copying President Uhuru’s Style, Elegance And Flair (Photos)
- The Truth:Was Kenzo Matata Dating Avril Nyambura.