The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani (Janitor)
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- After Leaving Social Media, Here Is What Huddah Monroe Has Been Up To Read 8505 times
- Who Knew Octopizzo Is Such A Big Softie? This Is The Cutest Picture You Will Ever See Him In (PHOTO) Read 6552 times
- Meet DNG's Beautiful Lady But Who Is The Mystery Lady that Was Grinding On Him? (PHOTO) Read 5368 times
- Throw Back Thursday: Check Out Caroline Mutoko And Muthoni Bwika Going All Girlie For Beenie Man (PHOTO) Read 5004 times
- Vera Sidika Comes Back At Her Bleaching Haters! Read 4885 times