The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Willy Paul Reveals His New Girlfriend; She is a Drop Dead Beauty That Will Leave Men Salivating (Photos)
- Chipukeezy Reveals a New Side of Caroline Mutoko You Never Knew Existed
- Busted: Willy Paul Caught On Camera With a Woman...
- Breaking: 2 CHAINZ Is Not Coming To Kenya! Sad!
- JULIANI and BRENDA WAIRIMU Bracing Themselves For Parenthood (Evidence)