The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Gloria Muliro’s Ditched Hubby Furiously Lashes Out At The Media Following Yesterday’s Incident
- President Uhuru Invited Akon To Party With Obama At State House Yet Kenyans Didn’t Give A Damn About Him. This Why (Photos)
- Elani's Hot Cake Wambui Ngugi Shows Off Her Juicy Assets Like Never Before (Photo)
- Kidero Responds To The Hilarious Shots Taken At His Grass #KideroGrass
- “I Miss You. I Don’t Know Why I Left You” Wendy Kimani Tells Her Ex. And It Was Caught On Camera