The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Size 8 Goes For A Sleeping DJ’s Lips And Paints Him With Lipstick
- Nameless Flirts With Avril In Public
- If You Thought Size 8 Was Hot, Just Check Out Her Sister! #thirsttrap (Photo)
- Father Love: This Is How Singer Bahati Spends His Time With His Son Morgan
- Have You Seen The Strange Cake For Jalango’s Birthday That Is Doing Rounds On The Internet? (Photo)