The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani (Janitor)
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- The Konshens Interview That Got KOT Attacking Lillian Muli Read 16543 times
- Peter Kaberere: Family & Friends Remember Him At Emotional Funeral (PHOTOS) Read 11784 times
- Size 8 And DJ MO Make Their First Public Appearance Together (Photo) Read 6590 times
- Corazon Takes Off All Her Clothes And Twerks! Check Her Out Here (VIDEO) Read 5710 times
- After Leaving Social Media, Here Is What Huddah Monroe Has Been Up To Read 5600 times