The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- TBT: The Day Nameless Introduced His Ugandan Second Wife To Wahu!
- Thirst Trap For Days! Sheila Mwanyigha Bikini Photo Is Driving Men To A Frenzy!
- Forget the Abortion Saga, Rose Muhando Makes Headlines In Kenya Again! See What She Has Done
- From The Pulpit To The Gates Of Hell: Meet The Artiste Who Ditched Gospel Music For Secular And Went On To Stun The World With One Of The Most Ratchet Videos Ever
- Ghafla Exclusive: Colonel Mustafa Arrested Over Somebody's Wife