The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani (Janitor)
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Chipukeezy Is Raking In Big Money! And He Now Has A New Ride! (PHOTO) Read 9426 times
- Words From The Intelligent: Caroline Mutoko Explains Why The Kenyan Entertainment Scene Will Never Flourish Read 7479 times
- Beauty and Brains: Sheila Mwanyigha Set to Graduate with a Masters Degree (Photo) Read 5976 times
- Chidinma Shares Photos From Her Kenyan Visit Read 5404 times
- Former KTN News Anchor Urges KDF's Twitter Account Hacker to Surrender. The Hacker's Response Is Hilarious! Read 5051 times