The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani (Janitor)
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Maina Kageni Buys an Astonishing Ksh 13 Million Worth Jaguar Sports Car (Photos)
- The President Lashes Out At Ghafla
- Jaguar's Music Producer Responds To Pulse Writers Article About Fake Kenyan Celebrities
- The President May Deny it Even Lash Out At Ghafla but There is More Compelling Evidence
- Citizen TV’s Kambua devotedly Expresses her heartfelt Accolades to Singer Bahati