The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Meet Darshan, In His 20's and Already a Billionaire #DarshanChandaria
- Kenyan Artists, Kindly, Don’t Be Like Diamond And Ali Kiba
- Dj Krowbar’s Family Sure Looks Gorgeous But the First Born Daughter Has Really Shocked Me (Photos)
- Diamond is NOT Being Paid 1.2 Million. He's Not Even Performing at The MCSK Gala In the First Place!
- Forgive Me For I Am Sorry; Bahati Gives His Heartfelt Apology For Sagging