The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Caroline Mutoko Opens Up About Her Private Life. Here Are The 5 Things You Never Knew About Her. Number 4 Will Shock You
- Chipukeezy Caught on Camera Grabbing a Lady’s Nether Region (Photo)
- Finally Juliani Confirms Brenda Wairimu Is Pregnant For Him
- Diamond Mistreating Kenyan Artists? Really? Here is the Insight
- DJ Mo Flaunts His Brand New Baby Toy (Photo)