The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Maina Kageni And His Sweetheart Have Really Come a Long Way. See How They used To Look Back Then (Photo)
- Rose Muhando Explains Why She Procured An Abortion.
- Caroline Mutoko Issues a Stern Warning To KTN, Citizen TV And NTV. See Details
- Find Out Why Avril's South African Lover Considered A Break-Up With The Kenyan Singer
- DJ Pierra Takes Issue With NTV’s Victoria Rubadiri For Portraying Her As a Sexual Predator