The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- CABU GAH DIARIES: Yesterday I spent My afternoon at Nairobi Hospital. With Rapper Wangechi. Here is the story.
- Why Shaffie Weru Was Picked To Replace Caroline Mutoko (Photo)
- What's Next For Chipukeezy And Linda Nyangweso After Caroline Mutoko Leaves Kiss F.M? Find Out Here
- You Wont Believe What Is happening To Bonoko-deh and Mbusii, This Is really Sad!!
- Nameless Jealously Protects Wahu From a Preying Stalker