The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- The Top 10 Highest Earning Musicians Of 2015. Jaguar Misses a Spot You Will Not Believe Who Topped the List
- Dear Victoria Kimani, You Have No Right To Insult Ghafla Writers. To Us You Are Just A Despicable Late Bloomer, Nigerian Wannabe And Overhyped Average Singer Who Needs To Show Some Respect
- Instead Of The Church, Bahati Finds His Lover In A Club (Photos)
- BREAKING: Willy Paul's Mother Has Been Found. Where, How And What Is Her Condition?
- Sick DJ MO Needs Your Prayers...This Is How He Is Looking (Photo)