The "Kigeugeu" artist is also the proud owner of a Range Rover sport and a BMW 5-series. He claims that he got his wealth from investing his music proceeds into various businesses all over Kenya.
Jaguar's Latest Chain Costs 400, 000 bobFriday, 01 June 2012 16:50 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Last week, Jaguar told a local magazine that his imported pendant had cost him about 400,000 KShs. "Kenyan artistes should have a sense of class. If you are driving a big car, why do you wear a cheap chain? You even go ahead to purchase a fake, which looks like my original?" he asked.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Bahati Faces The Bitter Truth In Uganda!
- Exclusive: Octopizzo Did Not Only Lie About Featuring August Alsina. He Also STOLE The Entire Song And Here Is The Evidence!
- KOT Blasts Nation FM After Learning It Threw Out Sanaipei Tande Like A Filthy Slum Dog
- Sanaipei Tande Speaks Exclusively To Ghafla! After Her Controversial Firing From Nation FM
- Octopizzo’s Bitter Rival Hit The Studio With Dope Nigerian Hip Hop Superstar (Photos)