Maina owns a couple of condos in Miami and Florida, USA. He bought the condos on a mortgage. He also has various business interests in Kenya and across the continent. His enterprises are diverse, ranging from endorsement contracts to real estate. Last year, it was also revealed that he owns a modelling agency in Lagos, Nigeria, with one of the P-Square brothers
Maina Kageni Moves Into A Mansion In KarenFriday, 01 June 2012 16:55 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Mkono Sticky
Young millionaire and radio celebrity Maina Kageni has moved into his new look mansion after staying in a furnished apartment for the last three months. The old Karen house cost the popular presenter several millions in renovation costs.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Bonoko Cancels His Wedding After Catching His Fiance Cheating!
- Exposed! The Results of Ciku Muiruri’s Daughter Will Overwhelmingly Shock you
- The President May Deny it Even Lash Out At Ghafla but There is More Compelling Evidence
- Willy Paul Goes Out On A Date In America (PHOTO)
- Kenzo's Hackers Revealed. It's The Kenyan Daily Post! (Evidence)