Maina owns a couple of condos in Miami and Florida, USA. He bought the condos on a mortgage. He also has various business interests in Kenya and across the continent. His enterprises are diverse, ranging from endorsement contracts to real estate. Last year, it was also revealed that he owns a modelling agency in Lagos, Nigeria, with one of the P-Square brothers
Maina Kageni Moves Into A Mansion In KarenFriday, 01 June 2012 16:55 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Young millionaire and radio celebrity Maina Kageni has moved into his new look mansion after staying in a furnished apartment for the last three months. The old Karen house cost the popular presenter several millions in renovation costs.
Choose your language
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Dear Victoria Kimani, You Have No Right To Insult Ghafla Writers. To Us You Are Just A Despicable Late Bloomer, Nigerian Wannabe And Overhyped Average Singer Who Needs To Show Some Respect
- The Top 10 Highest Earning Musicians Of 2015. Jaguar Misses a Spot You Will Not Believe Who Topped the List
- This Is What Zari Hassan Revealed To Lilian Muli About Her Affair With Singer Diamond Platinumz
- Instead Of The Church, Bahati Finds His Lover In A Club (Photos)
- BREAKING: Willy Paul's Mother Has Been Found. Where, How And What Is Her Condition?