Maina owns a couple of condos in Miami and Florida, USA. He bought the condos on a mortgage. He also has various business interests in Kenya and across the continent. His enterprises are diverse, ranging from endorsement contracts to real estate. Last year, it was also revealed that he owns a modelling agency in Lagos, Nigeria, with one of the P-Square brothers
Maina Kageni Moves Into A Mansion In KarenFriday, 01 June 2012 16:55 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Young millionaire and radio celebrity Maina Kageni has moved into his new look mansion after staying in a furnished apartment for the last three months. The old Karen house cost the popular presenter several millions in renovation costs.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Meet Darshan, In His 20's and Already a Billionaire #DarshanChandaria
- Kenyan Artists, Kindly, Don’t Be Like Diamond And Ali Kiba
- Dj Krowbar’s Family Sure Looks Gorgeous But the First Born Daughter Has Really Shocked Me (Photos)
- Forgive Me For I Am Sorry; Bahati Gives His Heartfelt Apology For Sagging
- Diamond is NOT Being Paid 1.2 Million. He's Not Even Performing at The MCSK Gala In the First Place!