Maina owns a couple of condos in Miami and Florida, USA. He bought the condos on a mortgage. He also has various business interests in Kenya and across the continent. His enterprises are diverse, ranging from endorsement contracts to real estate. Last year, it was also revealed that he owns a modelling agency in Lagos, Nigeria, with one of the P-Square brothers
Maina Kageni Moves Into A Mansion In KarenFriday, 01 June 2012 16:55 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Young millionaire and radio celebrity Maina Kageni has moved into his new look mansion after staying in a furnished apartment for the last three months. The old Karen house cost the popular presenter several millions in renovation costs.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- CABU GAH DIARIES: This Kenyan Musician Featured a UNDERAGE Girl in His Music Video. And Now Her Parents Want Him Arrested!! But Honestly,This Girl Is Waaaaaaaayyyyy Tooo Beautiful.
- Meet Kenrazy's Second Wife; It Will be a Shock For You to Find Out Who She is (Photos)
- Gospel Artiste Turns Out to be a Lousy Drunkard (Photos+Videos)
- Kenyan Artists Send Their Condolences Following the Death Of TMK Wanaume Family’s YP
- Forgive Me For I Am Sorry; Bahati Gives His Heartfelt Apology For Sagging