Maina owns a couple of condos in Miami and Florida, USA. He bought the condos on a mortgage. He also has various business interests in Kenya and across the continent. His enterprises are diverse, ranging from endorsement contracts to real estate. Last year, it was also revealed that he owns a modelling agency in Lagos, Nigeria, with one of the P-Square brothers
Maina Kageni Moves Into A Mansion In KarenFriday, 01 June 2012 16:55 , Written by Mr. Majani aka Baba Ghafla
Young millionaire and radio celebrity Maina Kageni has moved into his new look mansion after staying in a furnished apartment for the last three months. The old Karen house cost the popular presenter several millions in renovation costs.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Octopizzo Ft August Alsina Is Finally Out. But Something Is TERRIBLY Wrong! And This Could Be A Reason Enough To Hate Him
- “Life was hard in the 1960…Nimekuwa bouncer, nimefanya garbage collection….nimefanya kila kitu.” Khaligraph Jones Opens up Like Never Before
- Willy Paul’s Raging ‘Johnny’ Shows While Performing On Stage (Photos)
- Teamwork, Persistence and Always Believing....Popular Kenyan Dance Group Shares It's Inspiring Journey to the Top
- Allan Kiuna Welcomes The King Of Ratchets Kenya To His Church.