DJ Crème: I'd talk for a whole day on the dos and don’t of deejaying, but in a nutshell, Deejays should get into the profession not for that elusive fame or the women. They should get into the game whole hearted with success on their minds. They should desire to be game changers, then the money, the women and the fame will come knocking at their door step. Never for once think that you’ll be a dj forever, use it as a stepping stone to better things. Think of the future, invest, be and stay smart!
Creme Dishes Advice to All The Struggling DJsMonday, 09 July 2012 10:08 , Written by Mr. Majani (Web Developer)
Ghafla!: Any advice to young men and women out there who would like to become successful deejays one day?
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Nameless 'Exposed' Read 10599 times
- "I Am H.I.V Positive!" Upcoming Kenyan Artist Confesses! Read The Shocking Story Here! Read 9694 times
- The Artist Who Has Declared His H.I.V Status Explains How He Contracted It! Read 7051 times
- Classic 105 Off Air! Read 3576 times
- Safaricom Barred From Using Musician’s Songs Read 3128 times