DreamTeam: An Experimental Kenyan Hip Hop GroupFriday, 13 July 2012 11:02 , Written by Adam Wagwau (Writer)
Introducing DreamTeam, an upcoming urban music group. Their name is an acronym for Darin Research Everyday And Making Talent Expose Anathema Musically. The group was formed in 2009 with their DMTVILLE being officially released January, 2012 as an imprint of Chiness Bizniz Music. DreamTeam dabbles in experimental rap and hip hop.
Besides the recording artistes, DreamTeam also has a deejay, a publicist and manager. Members of the outfit include Webb, a rapper who also doubles as the producer, Mots is the vocalist, Mishu and Rhyminn H are rappers. Dra serves as their DJ and Ian 'Sketch' as manager.
They are currently unsigned but they want to use their music to spread "global love and conquering the hip hop world through all they have." DreamTeam uses the number of people they bless as a measure of success. They have introduced a couple of artistes to the industry and inspired several producers and record labels like Chiness Bizniz of Tuff Audio, V6 of Jomino Ent., T-Voiceful of Korido, Hewa Unlimited records, Def Pound Africa, among others. Have a listen to one of their tracks below.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Leaked Photos Of NTV And Capital FM’s Presenter In Her Birthday Suit
- Has 'Hivyo Ndio Kunaendanga' Hit Maker Resorted To Acting Adult Movies? (Photos)
- Mustafa Paid Kes 700,000 By A Politician To Trash The Viral Ratchet Video Featuring The Law Maker’s Big Butted Girlfriend
- Maina Kageni Unleashes A Side Of Him You Have Never Seen Before
- For The First Time P-Unit's Frasha Flaunts His Family To The Public (Photo)