Read carefully and you might just feel in the blanks.
5. Constantly pushes his/her old music. You wouldn't believe the amount of time these cats spend on the social media, insisting on pushing their old music. We get that you had fans, but there are artistes who are actually still making music that is currently massaging our ears. come on, kuwanga serious.
4. Still expects celeb treatment at events. Now this is really annoying. You have an event and you are kind enough to invite this artiste that is currently no where in the music scene, and what reply do you get? "What's in it for me?" I mean, really? You are lucky to even get the invite, dude. Nini inaendelea hapa?
3. Insists on being interviewed and featured in the media publications. Oh my God. You have to understand that the media covers people who are doing something with themselves. Something that maintains their relevance in whatever field they reside. How in the world can you expect to be featured in the entertainment news, let alone being interviewed, if you have nothing to show for it. Must you be slapped back to reality, after all, showbiz is cruel like that.
2. Blames the entertainment industry and fans for not supporting their own. So, this artist has like what, two or three tracks for the past three years, the last one having been released last year and is actually wondering why he isn't getting any airplay. He/she even has the audacity to come out and blame the entire industry for not paying attention to their own talent. I'll not even go there. That's just too much.
1. Makes appearance in some of the hardworking artists' videos. So, now he/she can even show up proudly in someone else's video, holding up drinks and singing along to the awesome lyrics, like he wrote them.
You might sence the bitterness in this article and I will not even pretend that that's not the case, because indeed it is. If you are not cut out for the entertainment industry, stay away. It's as simple as that