He is one of the fastest rising rappers who is entirely self made. Rapper Octopizzo, bred in Kibera, is a real hustler in the music business like I've always said (read previous article).
Known for multiple hits, among them 'vowels', 'on top' an my personal favourite, 'mama'. Octopizzo recently collaborated with Anto Neosoul and even shot the video for the track 'toboa'.
Clearly, he has no plan to rest any time soon.
Catch your favorite rapper on Str8up today and spend some on-air time with him. Here are some pics.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- You Thought A 10M Car For Birthday Is The Biggest? What Citizen TV's Kambua Manundu Did To Her Husband Is Magical (Photo)
- Thayos, Booty And Titty Chronicles: Uncut Hot Bikini Photos Of The New Socialite In Town.
- Here Is What Lupita Nyong'o Told Vera Sidika And Company
- The Kenyan DJ Nonsense! And Why These People MUST Pay To Play Kenyan Music. Na Sio Tafadhali!
- Kiss F.M's Linda Nyangweso Gets Married (Photos)