We all knew him as 'the guy in the red T-shirt with the sick flow' back when he did the track 'Fanya Tena'. He illustrated his lyrical prowessness but still most of us thought that he was just another hustler. Juliani had a plan of driving a Mercedes Benz and flying high and he would make it happen.
"Msichana sasa mama, nashika tama. Mawazo ninazo, sikutumia condom nikichwado something. Saa hii najifunza kufunga napkin." With conscious lyrics like these, many thought that Juliani together with the Ukoo Flani crew would never get the greens in this 'Club influenced' music industry. Nevertheless, juliani had this unique flow with his rhymes that kept the fans coming back (me included).
Just compare this photos of Juliani in two very different timelines and see the success that I'm talking about.
He has definitely moved from a struggling underground rapper to one of the most celebrated artistes in Kenya. Still coscious and lyrically lethal. Big up Juliani.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- The Top 10 Highest Earning Musicians Of 2015. Jaguar Misses a Spot You Will Not Believe Who Topped the List
- Instead Of The Church, Bahati Finds His Lover In A Club (Photos)
- BREAKING: Willy Paul's Mother Has Been Found. Where, How And What Is Her Condition?
- Why Sauti Sol Missed The Coveted Top Spot In The Top 10 Highest Earners List
- Vera Sidika Goes Full Ratchet!! This Is Her Annoying Update.