Collins Majale better known as Collo has decided to express his gratitude to the country. You will be stunned to find out what he did.
If the cash was his, then Collins Majale aka Collo has added over a million bucks to his name. The rapper was seen flossing a bunch of American dollar notes.
Former member of Kleptomaniacs and self-proclaimed King wa Rap Collo is a doting father to a beautiful daughter named Tawala Majale.
The musician who caused a stir last year during the Music Copyright Society of Kenya (MCSK) gala has passed away.
From a distance, Kirigo Ng’arua and Collo couldn’t be more worlds apart. They are like night and day, totally different entities.
It seems like it was just the other day when Collins Majale a.ka. Collo and his better had welcomed their newborn daughter.
While you were still debating who the king of rap in the country is, Collo has been planning to make a comeback to the limelight and now he has stolen the glamour once again.
An irate Collo has taken to Twitter crying foul because one of Kenya’s biggest security agencies guards have allegedly stolen from him.
Sub Sahara Entertainment Ltd’s signed artist Xander has released his song Hit the Floor that features Collo.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- You Will Not Believe How Much Sauti Sol Was Paid To Perform for Obama and Uhuru Kenyatta
- SAD! ‘Toklezea’ Hit Maker Chantelle And Her Hubby J Blessing Lose Their First Child
- What Nameless And Wahu Did To Their Elder Daughter, Tumiso, In Her School
- BANG BANG! Someone On Facebook Expressed His Desire To Marry Wahu's Nine Year Old Daughter. You Should See Wahu's Reaction.
- Catherine Kasavuli Speaks On Her Alleged Relationship With Kanda Bongoman That Led To His Deportation