Collins Majale better known as Collo has decided to express his gratitude to the country. You will be stunned to find out what he did.
If the cash was his, then Collins Majale aka Collo has added over a million bucks to his name. The rapper was seen flossing a bunch of American dollar notes.
Former member of Kleptomaniacs and self-proclaimed King wa Rap Collo is a doting father to a beautiful daughter named Tawala Majale.
The musician who caused a stir last year during the Music Copyright Society of Kenya (MCSK) gala has passed away.
From a distance, Kirigo Ng’arua and Collo couldn’t be more worlds apart. They are like night and day, totally different entities.
It seems like it was just the other day when Collins Majale a.ka. Collo and his better had welcomed their newborn daughter.
While you were still debating who the king of rap in the country is, Collo has been planning to make a comeback to the limelight and now he has stolen the glamour once again.
An irate Collo has taken to Twitter crying foul because one of Kenya’s biggest security agencies guards have allegedly stolen from him.
Sub Sahara Entertainment Ltd’s signed artist Xander has released his song Hit the Floor that features Collo.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Jaguar, Suzanna Owiyo Come To The Rescue Of Princess Jully
- Willy Paul Manages To Wear A Smile Even After His Fans Were Locked Out Of His Gig In Huruma And Sponsors Shunned Him (Photos)
- Love Speaks Many Languages! Music Superstar Throws Weight Behind His Fellow Artist Who Married Worn Out Granny
- Octopizzo Ft August Alsina Is Finally Out. But Something Is TERRIBLY Wrong! And This Could Be A Reason Enough To Hate Him
- “Life was hard in the 1960…Nimekuwa bouncer, nimefanya garbage collection….nimefanya kila kitu.” Khaligraph Jones Opens up Like Never Before