Collins Majale better known as Collo has decided to express his gratitude to the country. You will be stunned to find out what he did.
If the cash was his, then Collins Majale aka Collo has added over a million bucks to his name. The rapper was seen flossing a bunch of American dollar notes.
Former member of Kleptomaniacs and self-proclaimed King wa Rap Collo is a doting father to a beautiful daughter named Tawala Majale.
The musician who caused a stir last year during the Music Copyright Society of Kenya (MCSK) gala has passed away.
From a distance, Kirigo Ng’arua and Collo couldn’t be more worlds apart. They are like night and day, totally different entities.
It seems like it was just the other day when Collins Majale a.ka. Collo and his better had welcomed their newborn daughter.
While you were still debating who the king of rap in the country is, Collo has been planning to make a comeback to the limelight and now he has stolen the glamour once again.
An irate Collo has taken to Twitter crying foul because one of Kenya’s biggest security agencies guards have allegedly stolen from him.
Sub Sahara Entertainment Ltd’s signed artist Xander has released his song Hit the Floor that features Collo.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Leaked Photos Of NTV And Capital FM’s Presenter In Her Birthday Suit
- Has 'Hivyo Ndio Kunaendanga' Hit Maker Resorted To Acting Adult Movies? (Photos)
- Mustafa Paid Kes 700,000 By A Politician To Trash The Viral Ratchet Video Featuring The Law Maker’s Big Butted Girlfriend
- 15 Kenyan Celebrities That Haven’t Gone Past High School Yet They Swim In Millions. They Will Make You Regret Why You Sweated Your Behinds Studying (Photos)
- Maina Kageni Unleashes A Side Of Him You Have Never Seen Before