That Just a Band command a loyal following in Kenya is not news. Just attend a show they are headlining, and listen to the masses shriek their songs word for word! Well there was a interview they did a while back with connections radio's Akisa Omulepu , listen to it below.
If you want to discover how dance music in Nairobi in the '60s, how Kwaito started in Johannesburg, how Naija developed in Lagos, the influence of Angola music on Lisbon’s dance music, how clubs look like in Berlin and Kiev and how producers distribute their music in the UK, then this where you need to be this evening.
Ever wanted to see Camp Mulla and Just A Band share a stage? How about with international acts like Batida & Octa Push (Lisbon, Portugal), Oren Gerlitz (Berlin, Germany) among other acts?
Two of Kenya's biggest bands will share the stage with music stars from Europe in a night of music fusion and exploration of the urban club culture.
I shared Just A Band's video here last week. I'm hoping you watched that, if not, read about that here.
I believe I was the first the write about the New Just A Band video, when it was launched this week officially on Youtube.
I just published the story about Matatizo, Just A Band's latest video. Read about that here.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Nameless 'Exposed' Read 11319 times
- "I Am H.I.V Positive!" Upcoming Kenyan Artist Confesses! Read The Shocking Story Here! Read 10204 times
- The Artist Who Has Declared His H.I.V Status Explains How He Contracted It! Read 7402 times
- Classic 105 Off Air! Read 3819 times
- Safaricom Barred From Using Musician’s Songs Read 3231 times