Self-confidence is a good and healthy thing, I think we can all agree. Right? The greatest love of all and so on and so forth. Even better when people start believing in themselves.
Jemedari recently released a track that came out of his Twitter altercation with Hits FM.
While releasing the track this week, he announced that it was off his IVPLAY mixtape which is set to come out soon.
Let's just face it, the talent down in the ghetto is just too much and there is absolutely no limit to exposing and utilizing them. These rappers know all too well that all you need to make good music is just talent.
We as a country got mad talent especially when it comes to music. I am a fan of hip hop, so hip hopers will agree with me that getting a real lyricist is hard, but if you watch this video then you will have to change that perspective.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Meet Kenrazy's Second Wife; It Will be a Shock For You to Find Out Who She is (Photos)
- Gospel Artiste Turns Out to be a Lousy Drunkard (Photos+Videos)
- Willy Paul Reveals His New Girlfriend; She is a Drop Dead Beauty That Will Leave Men Salivating (Photos)
- Chipukeezy Reveals a New Side of Caroline Mutoko You Never Knew Existed
- Busted: Willy Paul Caught On Camera With a Woman...