Jemedari recently released a track that came out of his Twitter altercation with Hits FM.
While releasing the track this week, he announced that it was off his IVPLAY mixtape which is set to come out soon.
Let's just face it, the talent down in the ghetto is just too much and there is absolutely no limit to exposing and utilizing them. These rappers know all too well that all you need to make good music is just talent.
We as a country got mad talent especially when it comes to music. I am a fan of hip hop, so hip hopers will agree with me that getting a real lyricist is hard, but if you watch this video then you will have to change that perspective.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Socialite Pendo Listed As A Prostitute! Proof Given! Read 16004 times
- BREAKING: Langa Is Dead Read 12534 times
- Demarco Grinds On A Woman In Mombasa! Is This Dancing Or F0rnication? Read 12125 times
- Demarco Responds To KOT Hating on Him Read 11517 times
- Pendo Responds To The Prostitution Allegations! She Vows To Seek Justice! She Is Going To Sue! Read 7580 times