Self-confidence is a good and healthy thing, I think we can all agree. Right? The greatest love of all and so on and so forth. Even better when people start believing in themselves.
Jemedari recently released a track that came out of his Twitter altercation with Hits FM.
While releasing the track this week, he announced that it was off his IVPLAY mixtape which is set to come out soon.
Let's just face it, the talent down in the ghetto is just too much and there is absolutely no limit to exposing and utilizing them. These rappers know all too well that all you need to make good music is just talent.
We as a country got mad talent especially when it comes to music. I am a fan of hip hop, so hip hopers will agree with me that getting a real lyricist is hard, but if you watch this video then you will have to change that perspective.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- CABU GAH DIARIES: Yesterday I spent My afternoon at Nairobi Hospital. With Rapper Wangechi. Here is the story.
- Why Shaffie Weru Was Picked To Replace Caroline Mutoko (Photo)
- What's Next For Chipukeezy And Linda Nyangweso After Caroline Mutoko Leaves Kiss F.M? Find Out Here
- You Wont Believe What Is happening To Bonoko-deh and Mbusii, This Is really Sad!!
- Nameless Jealously Protects Wahu From a Preying Stalker