This year has marked dark times in the media industry as many media houses have been forced to lay off some of their employees.
In between the sounds of breaking glass, the yells of “thitima”, DJ’s tooting their own horn and music, you often hear the phrase ‘Ikibamba wapi nduru’.
It was all good news for the MCSK and its members as the Society declared its distribution at the same week when the Kenya Copyright Board ( KECOBO ) was renewing the MCSK license .
It’s been a while since in tuned into Churchill Show, a show that I used to tune in religiously back in the day.
Isaac Mutisya has not been at peace for close to four months, this is because his daughter Risper disappeared without a trace during the university in Garissa.
Back in the day, ‘Woe Africa’ stories sold faster than hot mandazi’s in Kariokor and everyone jumped into the bandwagon of helping poor starving Africans.
If you thought that the Rolls Royce Phantom, the red Ferrari and the green Lamborghini, the tron bike and the hummer were cool, you might want to hold on to something firm. This high-end speed demon below has touched base at the Mombasa port. Credible intel reveals that it headed to Nairobi!
Sauti Sol, one of Kenya’s biggest bands known for their sweet mélange of pop and rich African beats had an epic boost to their career over the weekend.
A family in the hilly landscape Tigoni is in mourning after their loved one was snatched away from them in an incidence so cruel.
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- You Will Not Believe How Much Sauti Sol Was Paid To Perform for Obama and Uhuru Kenyatta
- SAD! ‘Toklezea’ Hit Maker Chantelle And Her Hubby J Blessing Lose Their First Child
- What Nameless And Wahu Did To Their Elder Daughter, Tumiso, In Her School
- Nameless Bitterly Protests Following What Happened To His Wife Wahu
- BANG BANG! Someone On Facebook Expressed His Desire To Marry Wahu's Nine Year Old Daughter. You Should See Wahu's Reaction.