Tuesday, 14 October 2014 12:23 Written by Tonny Ndungu
Two Chainz will be be performing at Racecourse, November 1st, There will be scores and scores of humanity that will stream in to scream,head bang,see, eat and maybe drink, quite a chunk will be there too preying...and then preying some more, so you probably want to be in the company of a fraction of your friends- for safety.
Tuesday, 14 October 2014 12:27 Written by Edward Chweya
Tuesday, 14 October 2014 10:51 Written by Sue Watiri
Tuesday, 14 October 2014 10:21
Do Snakes Send Shivers Down Your Spine? You Won’t Believe What Singer Habida Does With Snakes (Photo)Written by Martin Oduor
Tuesday, 14 October 2014 09:15 Written by Edward Chweya
Tuesday, 14 October 2014 09:08 Written by Martin Oduor
Tuesday, 14 October 2014 08:53 Written by Edward Chweya
Tuesday, 14 October 2014 08:34 Written by Edward Chweya
Monday, 13 October 2014 15:36 Written by Tonny Ndungu
Top 5 Music Stories This Week
- Meet Darshan, In His 20's and Already a Billionaire #DarshanChandaria
- Kenyan Artists, Kindly, Don’t Be Like Diamond And Ali Kiba
- Forgive Me For I Am Sorry; Bahati Gives His Heartfelt Apology For Sagging
- CABU GAH DIARIES: This Kenyan Musician Featured a UNDERAGE Girl in His Music Video. And Now Her Parents Want Him Arrested!! But Honestly,This Girl Is Waaaaaaaayyyyy Tooo Beautiful.
- Diamond is NOT Being Paid 1.2 Million. He's Not Even Performing at The MCSK Gala In the First Place!