There are a bunch of people who just love to watch the world burn and some of this people just happen to be Vera Sidika’s and Huddah Monroe’s fans.
She may have fallen off the modeling-wagon but Huddah Monroe, Kenya’s BBA Rep 2013 has jumped right back in.
The public over-expression of outrage over Blaqy’s new video ‘Shake Your Money Maker’ inspired this article.
Kim Kardashian would be so proud! Just like Kim, Huddah shared a very risqué photo of herself on vacation at the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel in Lagos yesterday.
Let the partying go on, at least this what Huddah Monroe is thinking after she apparently send a likely indication that she will not be leaving Nigeria any time soon.
Huddah, Huddah, Huddah, the lass has decided to savagely attack Vera Sidika over her failure to get into the Big Brother house. We all know that Vera was billed as the possible Kenyan contestant set to represent the country but things have reportedly gone awry for the lovely lass who was earlier today reminiscing about about her visit to a children's home...
Back before being a socialite was considered a viable source on income; Huddah and Vera Sidika were thick as thieves and often attended many parties together.
After numerous provocative twerk videos that have been uploaded by the Kenyan socialites, Huddah Monroe has finally decided to change the monotonous twerks and maybe setting a up new trend on belly dancing.
Top 5 TV Stories This Week
- SHOCKING! K24 TV Investigative Exposes Aggressive Sex Thirsty Prostitutes Robbing Men (Video)
- SAD: Tahidi High's Miss Morgan Bereaved (Photos)
- NTV’s Larry Madowo Blasts Standard Chartered Bank for Poor Service
- Lillian Muli, Janet Mbugua, Beatrice Marshall and Esther Arunga Back in the Day (Photo)
- Caroline Mutoko Faces a Serious Competitor for Larry Madowo’s Love