We are all aware by now that Ugandan mademoiselle Zari Hassan was in the country over the weekend where she joined her fellow socialite Huddah Monroe for the Art of Luxury event at the Skylux Lounge.
Lilian Muli Kanene is one of the few TV queens who have graced our screens for quite some time now. She is well remembered since her days at KTN where she dazzled with the KTN Prime news before she left for Citizen TV where she has continued to impress even more.
Lilian Muli is one of the most decorated TV sirens in Kenya. From her days at Standard Group as a news presenter with KTN to her current station, Citizen TV, the mother of one has always shown like a morning star.
The Lilian Muli hosted show finally came to a conclusion on Friday evening after seeing one out of the 21 contestants who started the show walk away with the grand prize of 1 million Kenyan shillings.
If recent fashion fads are anything to go by, the hottest new trend is without a doubt the thigh-high split. Dramatic and daring, it has been the only look to be seen in ever since female starts decided to debut their right/left legs.
People are in the limelight are known to constantly alter their looks from time to time because one, they have the money to do it and two, they just want to do it!
Sometime in April, Jamaican Dancehall artiste, Konshens, was in town ahead of his Guinness Evolution concert. But before that, he had a round of interviews to do on Kenyan TVs. Among those, Citizen TV.
Anne Kansiime has fast gained ground in Kenya as the foreign comedian to go to thanks to her antics on Citizen TV.
A few years back, sultry screen siren Lilian Muli tied the note in what is known as a "white wedding" or church wedding for the uninitiated. The lass whom everyone had been salivating over for a minute decided she had met the right man and as soon as he popped the question, she accepted.
Lilian Muli is one of the best things that ever happened to Kenyan TV because her presence just makes the news interesting again and that is a fact. As top anchor at Citizen TV, Lilian is undoubtedly one of the fashionable female TV anchors.
Top 5 TV Stories This Week
- Ghafla! Exclusive: Tahidi High Actress Affirms She Is A Lesbian. See The Lavish Party She Held For Her Gorgeous Lover (Photos)
- 10 Most Beautiful Ladies In Kenya. Huddah Monroe Featured Somewhere. Do You Agree With This List? (Photos)
- Mwanaisha Chidzuga's Daughter Is The Spitting Image Of Her Dad Danson Mungatana (Photos)
- Forget Campus Divas For Rich Men And Check Out Nairobi Cougar Lounge Where Young Men Are Paid 15,000 A Week To Bang A Mummy
- Ratchetness Galore:Check Out What These Kenyan Chicks Were Caught Out Doing With a Chinese Man (photos)