Lilian Muli Kanene, the citizen TV anchor, has been one of the most attractive figures on our screens for close to a decade. Since her days at KTN, Lilian has has glittered with her glowing beauty, attracting suitors from all walks of life.
We are all aware by now that Ugandan mademoiselle Zari Hassan was in the country over the weekend where she joined her fellow socialite Huddah Monroe for the Art of Luxury event at the Skylux Lounge.
Lilian Muli Kanene is one of the few TV queens who have graced our screens for quite some time now. She is well remembered since her days at KTN where she dazzled with the KTN Prime news before she left for Citizen TV where she has continued to impress even more.
Lilian Muli is one of the most decorated TV sirens in Kenya. From her days at Standard Group as a news presenter with KTN to her current station, Citizen TV, the mother of one has always shown like a morning star.
The Lilian Muli hosted show finally came to a conclusion on Friday evening after seeing one out of the 21 contestants who started the show walk away with the grand prize of 1 million Kenyan shillings.
If recent fashion fads are anything to go by, the hottest new trend is without a doubt the thigh-high split. Dramatic and daring, it has been the only look to be seen in ever since female starts decided to debut their right/left legs.
People are in the limelight are known to constantly alter their looks from time to time because one, they have the money to do it and two, they just want to do it!
Sometime in April, Jamaican Dancehall artiste, Konshens, was in town ahead of his Guinness Evolution concert. But before that, he had a round of interviews to do on Kenyan TVs. Among those, Citizen TV.
Anne Kansiime has fast gained ground in Kenya as the foreign comedian to go to thanks to her antics on Citizen TV.
A few years back, sultry screen siren Lilian Muli tied the note in what is known as a "white wedding" or church wedding for the uninitiated. The lass whom everyone had been salivating over for a minute decided she had met the right man and as soon as he popped the question, she accepted.
Top 5 TV Stories This Week
- Vera Sidika Posts Her Unclothed Photo Then Deletes It. But Not Before We Took A Screenshot (Photo)
- Muhoho Kenyatta And 9 Other Kenyan Celebrities Whose Parents Have Powerful Political Connections. Numer 10 Is An Absolute Shocker!
- “Your Father-in-law Is a Billionaire Thief.” Boniface Mwangi Thoroughly Embarrasses Julie Gichuru As KOT Joins Him To Lynch Her
- Victor Wanyama Causes Controversy with His Latest Outfit...Even Dennis Oliech's Skirt Was Not This Controversial (Photo)
- Shock As A Goat In Nyeri Gives Birth To A Human-like Kid. (photo)