Comedian and radio personality MC Jessy must be a very unhappy man after seeing what his ‘lover’ was doing with a celebrated Nigerian singer.
It is not exactly a new car seeing as it is, has been around for a while, say a couple of months? But that does not make it any less newsworthy.
If it’s sweet words then MC Jessy has them, one that can lure a lady to his arms. The comedy master used his refined words to put a smile on Shix Kapyenga.
His world crumbled yesterday when the startling exposé hit headlines. Given the magnitude of his woes, the anguished gospel singer has been offered help.
They are both on top of their game, one is the queen of mixing while the other is flourishing in comedy. But that isn’t the only thing that is typical of MC Jessy and Pierra Makena.
After handing a new lifeline to the once ebbing Hot Breakfast, sensational Churchill Show comedian, MC Jessy, has called it quits to focus his energy on a new show.
Comedian Churchill has been on the receiving end of taunts from Kenyans for the past one week, first for his comments on the rape scandal facing Imenti MP Gideon Mwiti and then for hosting controversial preacher Kanyari on his Churchill Show last Sunday.
When the new constitution was promulgated in 2010, celebrities did not realize the goodies in disguise that came with it. In fact nobody knew they could land nice jobs with county governments after they were created in the new constitution.
It is amazing how Churchill’s second in command has transformed over time, a look at his photo back then will stun you.
Mr funny jokes and antics makes it clear that for him, it hasn't been a one kilometer journey, it has been one long hard road, from grass to grace, from tatters to glitters.
Top 5 TV Stories This Week
- KTN Loses Two Tukuza Show Hosts; DJ Krowbar And Kendi Ashitava!
- GHAFLA EXPLORES: Top 10 Campuses In Kenya With the Hottest Chics That Are Desperate To Get Laid
- NAKURU 7S: The Game,The Girls,The Fun,The Party,Police Battles,Tear Gas And A Dead Girl In The Car....(PART TWO)
- NAKURU 7S: The Game,The Girls,The Fun,The Party,Police Battles,Tear Gas And A Dead Girl In The Car....
- Janet Mbugua Body-Shamed for Being Pregnant On Air. Called 'Gross'