When we told you #SmirnoffFiesta was landing in Nairobi, it was no joke. The party was heavy! Check out the pictures of the DJ Styles hosted party. And if you weren't there, make sure you do not miss the next party......
The world’s number one vodka, Smirnoff, will this month take Nairobi by storm, as Kenya plans to usher in the New Year. Smirnoff, which has taken its nightlife experience to over 50 markets worldwide through its Smirnoff Nightlife Experiences, will this year host the biggest of all its Kenyan experiences on 31st December at the Carnivore Restaurant.
The annual Smirnoff Nightlife Experience which usually goes down at the Carnivore Grounds every new year's eve is here once again and this time, it will be bigger than it has ever been before.
They call it The Night; Smirnoff Nightlife Experience is a project intended to share and improve the party experience across the globe, and on top of the fun, responsibility is key.
On Friday Smirnoff hosted Smirnoff Nightlife Experience at Galileo Xtreme. Check out what you missed if you weren't there;
Alex and Malonza were in the hauz
Comedian JB represented his code.
The mixologist doing what he does best
Photo credits: Smirnoff [Kenya]
Tonight, the Smirnoff Night Life Experience will be at Gallileo Xtreme at Nakumatt Lifestyle.
Come party with DJ Protege as he serves up the hottest mixes to keep you on your feet all night. When you are not on your feet, you can enjoy the specially mixed Smirnoff Cocktails.
The event is brought to you by Smirnoff Kenya, True Blaq Entertainment Group and Gallileo Xtreme.
Check out the video below for what went down at the past event.
Top 5 TV Stories This Week
- AN OPEN LETTER TO REVEREND KATHY KIUNA
- Rev Kathy Kiuna Is Alleged To Have Banned Poor People From Attending Her Church!
- CABU GAH DIARIES: Forget Alan Wadi,These Shocking Facebook Insults Directed At Uhuru Kenyatta Should Land This Guy In Jail Immediately. Absolutely Disrespectful!
- Finally Eric Omondi Reveals The Identity Of His Wife!
- Here Are Celebrity Reactions Following Rev Kathy Kiuna’s Alleged Decision To Chase Away The Poor From Her Church