When we told you #SmirnoffFiesta was landing in Nairobi, it was no joke. The party was heavy! Check out the pictures of the DJ Styles hosted party. And if you weren't there, make sure you do not miss the next party......
The world’s number one vodka, Smirnoff, will this month take Nairobi by storm, as Kenya plans to usher in the New Year. Smirnoff, which has taken its nightlife experience to over 50 markets worldwide through its Smirnoff Nightlife Experiences, will this year host the biggest of all its Kenyan experiences on 31st December at the Carnivore Restaurant.
The annual Smirnoff Nightlife Experience which usually goes down at the Carnivore Grounds every new year's eve is here once again and this time, it will be bigger than it has ever been before.
They call it The Night; Smirnoff Nightlife Experience is a project intended to share and improve the party experience across the globe, and on top of the fun, responsibility is key.
On Friday Smirnoff hosted Smirnoff Nightlife Experience at Galileo Xtreme. Check out what you missed if you weren't there;
Alex and Malonza were in the hauz
Comedian JB represented his code.
The mixologist doing what he does best
Photo credits: Smirnoff [Kenya]
Tonight, the Smirnoff Night Life Experience will be at Gallileo Xtreme at Nakumatt Lifestyle.
Come party with DJ Protege as he serves up the hottest mixes to keep you on your feet all night. When you are not on your feet, you can enjoy the specially mixed Smirnoff Cocktails.
The event is brought to you by Smirnoff Kenya, True Blaq Entertainment Group and Gallileo Xtreme.
Check out the video below for what went down at the past event.
Top 5 TV Stories This Week
- THE LIST: 15 Kenyan Female Celebrities Who Must Be Really 'Freaky' In Bed (+18)
- CABU GAH DIARIES: After The Juja MP Scandal,Here Are 10 Of The Worst Political Sex Scandals Ever. Number 5 Was The Biggest.
- Ida Odinga Explains Why Raila Wore A Torn Shoe
- EXPOSED! Juja MP,Francis Munyua Shockingly Sacks Female Employee Via SMS For Refusing To Be His Mistress. (EVIDENCE)
- 5 Kenyan Celebrity Couples Whose Relationships Ended Badly And Left Us Sobbing With Incontrolable Pity