During the recent Safaricom Live bonanza at Kasarani, Tarrus Riley was slated to perform and I can guarantee you that everyone in the arena was eagerly anticipating the performance. The atmosphere was pregnant with expectation and after the last Tarrus Riley fiasco at K.I.C.C in which the organizers refused to pay the artist, the crowd was on edge.
Just like we had reported earlier, Jamaican Reggae legend Tarrus Riley made an appearance at the Churchill Show last evening which will go into history books as his first ever interview in Africa.
Reggae legend Tarrus Riley and Dean Fraser from Jamaica have just arrived in the country. Tarrus and his entourage landed at JKIA this morning and immediately left for his hotel. The "Sorry" singer will hold a press briefing this afternoon at East Land Hotel.
Top 5 TV Stories This Week
- Shocking Revelation: This Is Why All Women Should Wear Miniskirts On New Year
- This is Heartbreaking; Churchill Show Cancelled!
- Breaking:A Lady Allegedly Dies After Being Stripped and Molested Last Evening, We have The Identity Of One Of The Perpetrators
- Shock as Boniface Mwangi Mercilessly Attacked For Wearing a Mini Skirt (Photos)
- Otieno Kajwang Did Not Die Of Heart Attack, Robert Alai Claims