During the recent Safaricom Live bonanza at Kasarani, Tarrus Riley was slated to perform and I can guarantee you that everyone in the arena was eagerly anticipating the performance. The atmosphere was pregnant with expectation and after the last Tarrus Riley fiasco at K.I.C.C in which the organizers refused to pay the artist, the crowd was on edge.
Just like we had reported earlier, Jamaican Reggae legend Tarrus Riley made an appearance at the Churchill Show last evening which will go into history books as his first ever interview in Africa.
Reggae legend Tarrus Riley and Dean Fraser from Jamaica have just arrived in the country. Tarrus and his entourage landed at JKIA this morning and immediately left for his hotel. The "Sorry" singer will hold a press briefing this afternoon at East Land Hotel.
Top 5 TV Stories This Week
- CABU GAH DIARIES: DRAMA!!! This Young Kenyan Lady Is Suing Her Ex-Boyfriend For Breaking Her Heart. And She Wants Ksh.1.5 Million For Compensation! Damn!
- After Kenyans Mauled Rose Muhando For Allegedly Procuring An Abortion, Churchill Weighs In On The Issue
- Julie Gichuru’s Reaction to Accusations That Her Husband Was Involved in the Lang'ata Land Grabbing Saga Will Surprise You
- CABU GAH DIARIES: Forget Alan Wadi,These Shocking Facebook Insults Directed At Uhuru Kenyatta Should Land This Guy In Jail Immediately. Absolutely Disrespectful!
- Drama as a Senator Is Caught Ravenously Devouring a Radio Queen