Robert Alai is one of the most outspoken, extroverted and controversial individuals in Kenya. He has never failed to voice his views when he feels he should be.
Budalang’i Member of Parliament Ababu Namwamba posted photos of himself and a female colleague enjoying themselves in India and the one and only Robert Alai decided to call it embarrassing.
Njeri Mwaura a Kenyan domestic worker in the Middle East has uploaded a video appealing for urgent help from any concerned Kenyan as she is on the verge of Death.
Whistle Blower Robert Alai has exposed the ordeal of one of his fans who found a crawling worm on his plate at Nairobi Java Yaya Centre.
Some will call it wisdom. Others will see it as a jibe towards women. And to others, it is more of a swipe to ladies who cannot work out their own living. All in all, Robert Alai, one of Kenya’s most controversially known bloggers, has driven a point home.
This world is not enough for cyber activist Robert Alai; his imagination of the ideal world can only be achieved through visiting Disney land in a fantasy.
Yesterday twitter blew up. Like a home-made grenade in downtown Iraq. Reason?? A bunch of writers were accusing their fellow writer of sexual molestation. The Results?? Free online entertainment.
Kenyans on Twitter fondly referred to as KOT really enjoy poking fun at others, but once in a while, they meet their match who gives them a swift kick in the balls.
Last Friday, blogger Seth Odongo was charged with hate speech in a Nairobi court and detained at the Industrial Area Prison after he failed to raise the exorbitant Ksh5 million bond or Ksh 2 million cash bail.
Top 5 TV Stories This Week
- CABU GAH DIARIES: These are the Female Kenyan Celebrities You Can Never Mess With! Because They can Beat You Up senselessly. Or End Your Career.
- VERA SIDIKA Spends 2.4 MILLION SHILLINGS a Night In Dubai! No Vera, No! No Way!
- Did You Know That Janet Mbugua of Citizen TV Had A Twin? Meet Her Good-Looking Twin (Photos)
- Is Citizen TV’s JANET MBUGUA Getting Married?
- Bonoko Calls Ghafla And Threatens Ghafla's Own Cabu Gah (EVIDENCE)