Delulu is not the solulu: Choice Gatwiri defends her tactics for getting into a relationship with mzungu men

Kenyan digital creator Miss Choice has finally addressed the widely discussed “Russian incident,” offering her side of the story about how she met the man at the centre of the online buzz.

Speaking in an interview on Bustani La Masawe on Radio Jambo, Miss Choice explained that what began as a random airport encounter quickly evolved into a fast-moving romance that has since stirred debate across social media.

A Chance Meeting at the Airport

According to her, the two met on August 5 while she was preparing to travel to Mombasa for a one-week summer getaway.

She recalled that she was passing time at the airport, creating content, when she ran into the man who had just landed.

“He introduced himself as a streamer and told me he would be recording a lot of what we would be doing together,” she said.

The man allegedly suggested they spend time together that same evening and even proposed catching a midnight flight, assuring her he would upgrade the ticket.

Miss Choice admitted she was aware that such promises can sometimes be a way for men to build trust quickly — a remark that immediately caught listeners’ attention and later sparked discussion online.

From Stranger to Romantic Interest

Despite how quickly things unfolded, she insisted their bond developed organically.

“At that point, we started getting to know each other slowly, and that’s why I say he is my boyfriend,” she explained, acknowledging that although he was initially a stranger, relationships can grow in a short time.

Her comments have since split opinion.

While some social media users agreed that meaningful connections can happen unexpectedly, others questioned the speed of the relationship and raised concerns about safety, especially when trust is extended to someone met only hours earlier.

Social Media Frenzy

The so-called Russian incident continues to trend, particularly on TikTok and Instagram, with users dissecting every detail of her account.

Supporters argue that spontaneous romances — especially during travel — are not uncommon and that airports and vacations often create the perfect setting for unexpected connections.

Critics, however, have pointed to the risks involved and the blurred lines between personal relationships and content creation. The revelation that the man mentioned recording much of their time together has further fueled debate around privacy, influence, and clout culture in the digital age.

As the conversation continues online, Miss Choice’s story remains a focal point in discussions about modern dating, social media exposure, and the fine line between adventure and caution.

“I’m rich!” Choice Gatwiri, woman featured in Russian man’s leaked videos claps back at Gloria Ntazola

The controversy surrounding the trending “Russian guy” videos has taken a new turn after Choice Gatwiri fired back at digital creator Gloria Ntazola over comments she made about the women featured in the clips.

Gloria had earlier criticized the ladies appearing in the viral videos, describing them as “cheap” and claiming they lacked standards — remarks that quickly sparked backlash online.

But Choice, who has publicly stated she is among those affected by the circulating footage, did not hold back in her response.

“They Weren’t Doing It for Money”

In a strongly worded statement, Choice defended the women trending in the videos, insisting that many of them were not motivated by financial gain.

“All the trending women are the richest because they weren’t doing it for money — most of them were having fun,” she said.

She then directed her frustration squarely at Gloria, adding, “You are the cheapest girl I have ever met.”

Social Media Showdown

The exchange has fueled heated debate across platforms, with supporters on both sides weighing in. Some users applauded Choice for standing up for herself and the other women, arguing that labeling them “cheap” was unfair and judgmental.

Others sided with Gloria, saying public figures should expect scrutiny and that the situation raises broader questions about personal choices and public image.

Broader Debate on Standards and Perception

The clash highlights the growing tension surrounding the viral videos and the narratives forming around them. At the heart of the dispute is the issue of how women in such controversies are perceived — and whether financial status, intention, or context should factor into public judgment.

As reactions continue pouring in, the online confrontation between Choice Gatwiri and Gloria Ntazola has added yet another layer to an already explosive saga — proving once again that in the age of social media, viral moments rarely fade quietly.

“The Trending Russian Guy Stole Videos of Me and My Ex,” Claims Victim Identified as Choice Gatwiri

One of the women caught up in the now-viral Russian video saga has broken her silence, alleging that the man at the centre of the controversy stole private videos involving her and her former partner.

The woman, identified as Choice, says the footage currently circulating online was taken without her consent and shared publicly, sparking widespread debate and speculation across social media platforms.

“Those Videos Were Stolen”

In her statement, Choice claimed that the trending Russian man accessed and distributed old videos featuring her and her ex-boyfriend, who she says was also Russian.

She maintains that the content was never meant for public viewing and insists she did not authorize anyone to post or circulate it.

“The trending Russian guy stole videos of me and my ex who was also Russian,” she said, describing the situation as both violating and distressing.

Online Backlash and Emotional Toll

Since the clips began trending, Choice says she has faced intense scrutiny, criticism, and online harassment. Like many viral incidents, the footage quickly spread beyond its original source, attracting thousands of comments and reactions.

She expressed frustration at being judged based on content she says was shared without her knowledge or permission.

Observers note that once private material enters the public domain, especially through social media, controlling the narrative becomes nearly impossible.

Questions Around Consent and Privacy

Choice’s allegations raise serious concerns about digital privacy and consent, particularly in cases involving personal or intimate content.

Legal experts often warn that sharing private videos without consent can amount to a criminal offense in many jurisdictions, depending on the circumstances and local laws.

For now, Choice says she simply wants her side of the story heard and hopes the public will refrain from spreading the clips further.

As the controversy continues to unfold, her claims add a new dimension to the viral saga — shifting the focus from speculation to the critical issues of consent, accountability, and online responsibility.

Woman in Trending Russian Mall Security Videos Speaks Out, Asks for Forgiveness

One of the women featured in the now-viral Russian mall security videos has broken her silence, coming forward to address the public and ask for grace from those who know her.

The clips, which have been widely shared across social media platforms in recent days, show a group of women reportedly working as security personnel at a mall in Russia. The videos quickly sparked intense online discussion, with viewers debating the circumstances and identities of those involved.

As speculation mounted, one of the women seen in the footage stepped forward, acknowledging her presence in the trending clips and appealing for understanding.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Ghafla! (@ghaflakenya)

“I Ask for Grace”

In her statement, she expressed regret over the situation and asked friends, family, and acquaintances for forgiveness. She did not go into full detail about the circumstances surrounding the videos but made it clear that the public scrutiny has taken a toll on her.

She urged people not to rush to judgment based solely on short clips circulating online, noting that viral content often lacks context.

Viral Backlash

The videos have generated mixed reactions — from curiosity and criticism to ridicule and harsh commentary. As is often the case with viral moments, social media amplified the situation rapidly, exposing those involved to widespread attention and scrutiny.

Observers have pointed out how quickly online content can spiral, turning private individuals into subjects of national — or even international — conversation.

The Human Cost of Virality

The woman’s plea highlights the personal consequences that can follow sudden online fame, particularly when it is unplanned and controversial. What begins as a few seconds of footage can quickly escalate into reputational damage, emotional distress, and public judgment.

Her request for grace serves as a reminder of the real people behind viral headlines — and the long-lasting impact that digital exposure can have on their lives.

As conversations continue online, her statement shifts the focus from speculation to accountability, reflection, and the possibility of forgiveness.